Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
Win a cake for the motherland.
Crosspost my new orangecat brigade!

ORANGE!

Fostering until they're big enough for homes. Orange mama is Rose, boys are Thorn, Bud, and Leif; the one girl is Petal. I'm entirely too proud of these names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
Me too!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcSh1iwA8SV/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet Some mama nursing action.

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
No, but he's cute anyway, so forgiven.

This is Dumpster Baby/DB Cooper. He was found in a trash can :(

He was going to join my foster menagerie, but he's so stinking cute his finder decided she just wants to keep him. Jackpot, DB!!

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006

Zodiac5000 posted:

You can't have an orange cat named DB Cooper I already have one! This is copyright infringement!!!

I only named him that because I was told 'Dumpster Baby' is not an appropriate name for a cat. I think his adopters actually named him Cheeto. Also, come at me. I'll see you in court.

I have 3 orange cats that are actually mine:
First there's Loaf:

Hello, Ladies...

LLLLLLLLADIES!!!!

Jim, the old man pissdemon:

And my 9 month old AIDS baby, El Silbante:

He big.

Booty floof!

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
It is the most magnificent tail.