Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
This is Nacho. I adopted him from another Goon who still has far too many cats.

I've had him for a year and six months now, or so. He's pretty awesome, super cuddly lap cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
It's been a while since I've posted pictures of my Nacho.

Sometimes he gets so tired, he falls asleep on his toys.

Here he is looking after me post knee surgery, making sure I wasn't doing anything too strenuous.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
We just moved a while ago.. he was having a rough time for a little bit.

He seems to have settled in now.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
He is very polite, and nice!

Every time he jumps into my lap, he ducks his head down so I can kiss him on the head.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
Agreed! Also my first cat (who, was not orange, but a wonderful Maine Coon. Who I still miss to this day) was named Oscar. It's a good name for good boys.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
*High fives for the fellow Orange Cat Named After Food Bro*

Tater looks adorable! I'd share with you some of Nacho's snuggles.. he has far too many to give.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
I have.. never heard that expression before, for baseball. I learned something new!

An orange baseball buddy, is still a good orange buddy!

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

CommanderApaul posted:

I hope we gave him a happy last two months. :(

You undoubtedly did. You did a good thing there, and gave him lots of love. Thank you for that!

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
I got a new computer chair. Nacho got the box of his dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

You have like.. three beds and are in front of a couch, Nacho. But, sure. Sleep on a backpack filled with D&D books. Whatever.