Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Foster beebs in the house! Poor hissy guys are in cat jail because ringworm. 😫

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Welp the child named them so they're here to stay. Meet (Professor) Macaroni & (Mister) Cheese.

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Neddy Seagoon posted:

"You named me what?!"

Also how dare you attempt to avoid using their distinguished gentlemanly titles! :colbert:

I didn't do it! I'm innocent I swear! Their government names at the vet have no title. :colbert:

The child named them Mac and Cheese and its been evolving from there. Right now he's Mac Attack and his litter mate is Cheezit.

Chococat fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Feb 25, 2022

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

These little dingdongs are ONE whole year old! Cheese is way outgrowing his brother though. Happy birthday you one celled nitwits! :toot:

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Oh no there's been an accident and orange cats are strewn across the den!

The one in the back is a torbie so she counts too.

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Gorgar posted:

Loki heard this and demands to be admired now.

😍

Wake says O HAI! She has a case of RBF but she's a big ol attention sponge and rules the cats with an iron paw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Awww she's a sweetie. She needs human attention so much she even put up with a grabby baby emitting questionable smells!