Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

SpannerX posted:

Unfortunately, I have to mention that Tara crossed the bridge a week ago. And then this thread popped up out of the blue for the first time in a while.

Good bye you sweet goof, may we meet again.

:sympathy: Noooo, not Tara :(. She was one of my favourites on here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
That is the "let her on the drat couch you monster" of the cat world, goddamn. Poor little guy.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

stevewm posted:

I rearranged my desk for Shaggy to get into more comfortable positions.

FTFY

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

Agreed. Baked to perfection, wonderful crust.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

stevewm posted:

Yes... I admit I am a digital hoarder. The desktop on every PC I use is nothing but a dumping ground for whatever I am working on.

Jesus Christ, I thought I was bad. How many tabs do you have open at one time?

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie
Hi, Crumpet :allears:

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

DrKirre posted:

This big ol' mush loves napping on people and soaking up affection. He's such a good boy, and we got him on freaking clearance because he'd been a shelter kitty for over year. Remember folks, adult cats are just fine to adopt too!! Just because they're slightly used doesn't make 'em bad!

Legit. My non-orange boy is exactly the same - I picked him out because I could hear him purring his face off from several feet away, despite no one interacting with him at the time. He was just happy to be alive and watching the shenanigans. Turned out he'd been at the shelter over 6m. No clue why.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie
He's got some Maine Coon right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie
That's what made me think it too. I didn't click to the size change between pictures until the one with the other cat :allears:.