Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
I don't think I've shared my ginger bastard in here yet. Here's Tyrion doing....whatever it is he does.

Here he is the day he decided to come trotting out of the woods while I was trying to snatch a pregnant calico cat instead; didn't know she was pregnant, I assumed she just had some bloat from parasites....she was fine letting me pick her up for days, but the second I walked her away from her forest home she flipped the gently caress out.

Happy ending: Not only did this guy come and introduce himself after, but the calico gave birth the next day and the maintenance guys let her and her brood into the shed on that corner of the property. We eventually got her fixed and found homes for all the kittens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Geolicious posted:

There was a moth

Recently woke up at 3am to cats jumping on my face because apparently a moth got in and was flying over the bed.

It's one thing if it was just the tiny kitten, but the huge 17lb ginger bastard was the one jumping on me.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
My idiot's default pose under my desk while I work.

If I hadn't cut his balls off he would have been the world's best cat dad. He has accepted the new baby and takes care of him, just like he does for every other kitten he comes across.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Tyrion, ladies and gentlemen.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Phyrexian Obliterator is not amused by my ginger stealing her blanket.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
"That's my secret, I'm always angry."

-- Rexie, probably

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
My ginger Tyrion had to get a dental cleaning a few days ago and was just tripping balls when he got home, he'd just stare off into the middle distance for a while.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Sounds so much like my orange jerk. Sorry to hear that :smith:

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
My supervisor at work looks over my shoulder all day.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Tyrion is too....for a time. Then he gets overstimulated and bites the poo poo out of my hand (he doesn't mean to, he's just dumb and doesn't know how strong he is).

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Those springs are one of the top preferred toys in this house, especially with Rexie and Iska.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
My orange boi Tyrion discovered the catio last night :3:

Sadly no images, he spooks so easily. They've only had free access to it for like 8 months now (flap insert installed in the slider....massively inconvenient for humans but great for them), I don't know what was special about last night that he suddenly checked it out.

Here he is chilling on a tower during tv time, though.