Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010
How does this whole thing get funnier every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

kordansk posted:

What kind of backwards explanation is this.

When that was posted the stream was still live

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

SelenicMartian posted:

Reverse the Verse Reversed

I started following around page 1000; there have to have been jokes about this guys hat

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010
I don't think I'd want to stream my daughter to shitizens/reddit

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

wikidd posted:

About a billion pages ago I mentioned I was taking CIG to small claims court here in the UK to get my refund. I just got notice they are defending the claim(!!); some guy called Ortwin Freyermuth, who is a director of CIG, signed off on the action. An hour of that guy's time must be worth more than the money I gave them.

Lol.

amazing

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010
stop talking about warhammer

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

unpacked robinhood posted:

Idk if it's ok to post scans, are they selling in the US at all, or a digital version ?

:justpost:

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

fuzzknot posted:

1/2 cup (2 sticks) butter

your baking math is hosed

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

AlmightyPants posted:

My favorite part is after the collision when something falls straight down due to all the gravity in the space floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7ca8fMJh00&t=103s

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

EightAce posted:

The old adage poo poo rolls down hill is never so true when you are involved with CIG ... B4TBG email exchange is still causing fallout ... and all the wrong people are getting blamed

Shitizens right after all, Beer singlehandedly holding up customer service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

And to those wondering why I care so much well that's simple because SC COULD loving RUIN GAMING.

i hope it does

• Locked thread