Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Concrete Revolutio is my new favorite anime ever. Every time I think something else might be edging it out stuff like these last two episodes happen. :perfect:

Lemon Curdistan posted:

e;
I only just noticed this shot in the ED, :lol::

God, I love how pure :catdrugs: the ED is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
It's weird how cool everyone is with each other's reprehensible actions. The slavery, dissection, murder/frame up, and the poo poo Angel Stars and Imperial Ads did just kind of gets sidelined so everyone can have their Care Bear team up song.

Still incredible in different ways because ConRevo is so good even the less than stellar episodes are stellar, but I don't know, it didn't seem right. Season 2 will probably get into the details of this stuff but as a place to leave the series for now I'm not feeling it. Plus, Claude totally had the right idea, completely unambiguously, but then he's suddenly evil right at the end? That was kind of weak. Jiro said he would save the tortured superhumans if he knew about them but he declares the guy doing something about it evil even though everything he did was one thousand percent justified until he started saying he was the opposite of justice for no real reason.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Evil Kikko hasn't really done anything bad aside from the requisite skimpy evil costume change and aside from his out of nowhere(but well animated and voice acted, I admit) speech right before Jiro beat him, Claude did absolutely nothing wrong either. If anything he was the most moral. At least we know Jiro finally comes around to agreeing, considering his eventual open hostilities with the government.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I agree with do evil unto evil a lot, but even if I didn't, it's not just that. Like putting the killing aside for the moment, Claude was the only one actively opposing that shady, horrible poo poo at all until Jiro finally defected, which took him a little too long considering he just learned his dad framed and murdered his hero while Mengele-ing his bff. Apparently the only result of the Japanese experiments and the USA enslaving people in ghastly machines is more student protests, which they were already doing once or twice an episode already.

• Locked thread