Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

loving Gober.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

My ring is ice cold! I’m making GBS threads cubes over here.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Binowru posted:

Shamelessly stolen from Instagram, here's Doughboys Bingo.

Cum joke might as well be a free space

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

indigi posted:

catching up on eps, did Mitch seriously refer to a vape as "flavored air" in their ad lmao

they will shill for anything

It’s actually some vaping cessation device that is literally just a tube the you inhale through and there are flavor packets you put inside. No battery or heating element so you aren’t actually vaping anything or consuming nicotine. I’m sure there is something nefarious to it but yeah I guess it technically is “flavored air”

WeaponX fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Nov 15, 2023

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

They kept mixing up Centaur and Minotaur how the hell is anyone supposed to jerk off to this??

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

mennoknight posted:

oh yeah I was super bored when they had that extremely normal conversation about minotaur and orc cum coming in huge leads and healing people.

I mean you can hear about Minotaur milking farms on any terrestrial radio channel these days. Traffic and weather on the 5s and orc handjobs on the 9s.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Yeah there’s never been anything controversial about Cuban-Americans opinions on Cuba lol

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Marsupial Ape posted:

To be earnest for a moment, this reminds me of Irish people saying that their Irish-American relatives have crazy Troubles era politics about Ireland because that’s all they know from their immigrant grandparents. That’s the point I was trying to make earlier. While I don’t actually agree with her opinion, I understand the context of her lived experience and do not kneel-jerk dismiss her like a dickhead.

I don’t understand your point anymore, you can understand the context of someone’s opinion and still think it sucks

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Marsupial Ape posted:

You’re blind to the idea of not completely chucking a human being because they don’t pass your obscure purity test. I don’t know how I can make it simpler without being patronizing.

And I did say it sucks, btw. So I don’t understand you not understanding that. Sorry.

Lol my god you are dramatic, I don’t see where I chucked a human being away by mildly criticizing their opinion but thank you for not being patronizing.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Marsupial Ape posted:

You’re the one trying to continue, dog. You’re invested, not me. Also, you broke like an angry child last night and called me a ‘liberal bitch’. That absolutely screams “raised by a bitter single mother and learned how to be ‘man’” from YouTube”. You’re pitiable.

:chloe:

Is this how you consider the lived experiences of single mothers??

WeaponX fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Feb 12, 2024

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

indigi posted:

gently caress, the "cantankerous" jag this episode comes close

:perfect:

Mitchell was so proud of CONDENSATION too

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Ardemia posted:

Fantastic start to Munch Madness this year, about time they covered Taco Bell for it. No, the other previous 8 eps covering Taco Bell are not enough!

Susser absolutely struggling to get through the rules was great stuff

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

That is av material

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

indigi posted:

the have advertised several nicotine products as well as alcohol. so, no, they wouldn't

which nicotine products cause last time this came up the “vape” they were selling was literally just a tube you use to inhale essential oils lol