Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

There are, in fact, still motherfuckers who gotta ice skate up hill
Not so much another name but with our Yorkie Daisy I like to "talk for her" and for some reason I have the idea in my head that if she could talk she would start every sentence with "my name's daisy"
So I'll pick her up and harass everyone in the house by walking around yelling stupid poo poo like "My name's Daisy, gimmie food!"

Names she has been called:
Miss Daisy
Princess ( always in an incredulous tone)
Queen Bitch
Habeebee (Arabic or something for baby/honey)
Da buuhbees
poo poo-assed bark machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

Sorry for your loss , friend. :saddowns:

I also just got fish for the first time yesterday after spending 2 weeks cycling it. I didn't name the fish individually but since they're all longfin Leopard danios I collectively have named them Def Leppard

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

My default name for small yappy dogs is "poo poo assed little bark machine"

• Locked thread