Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
New thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Needs Nico.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Namtab posted:

im going to protect that smile

not if I protect it first

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Hinoka wields polearms, the best kind of weapon, and rides a pegasus, the best kind of horse. She's the best sister.

X

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

littleorv posted:

that's probably a fake smile

It's impolite to point out Nico's facade.

X

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
good choice of thread tag

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sylphid posted:

My cat is purring like an idiot, and occasionally biting and licking me. He's out of control.

You must defend yourself.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Everything Burrito posted:

I vote for this guy

he's dreamy

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Cute. Artist?

X X X

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

a kitten posted:

Not sure if they're the artist or just reposting it themselves, but:
https://twitter.com/hueguchimkr

Some good cute Love Lives and various other works too.

Thanks!

a kitten posted:

For example

Cute!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Let's go back to talking about cute love lives and cute fire emblems instead of this.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Confession. I think Kotori is cute.

:same:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

A cute Kotori I recently acquired.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

You get a lot of mileage out of that one.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
That brief nap has saved my life and my Sunday. I'm ready for anime.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

CCS is the cutest anime, I think.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Don't kill people.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Hell, I went to school in America too.

double white

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I think I'll bypass the "tell me what to watch" thread for my next backlog-watching, and just go for CG, finally.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

SyntheticPolygon posted:

You can like Nico while also liking the other live lives.

All the love lives are good, except for Hanayo.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

I like small-big couple.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Lmao

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I watched two weeks' worth of Grimgar, Dimension W, and IBO, then convinced my friend to watch the 2nd Patlabor movie next week. A good anime night, during which y'all posted prodigiously.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Quite late, but

I guess I had no ties on? Elena and Umi would have been tied, otherwise. Likely Tsubasa and Rin, too.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Eevee is the cutest pokemon, I think.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It's pretty much just a kitty, and kitties are cute.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Is there a way to turn off R-18 images for a particular search on pixiv? I usually have it on, but sometimes, say, when looking at pokemon or Card Captor Sakura stuff, I really don't want it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Strange Quark posted:

It's in your settings somewhere.

Yeah, I'd just prefer to be able to toggle it on/off more easily.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'd pay a couple bucks a month to be able to hide the thumbnails for certain tags and hide ads, but it's not worth the price pixiv charges for premium.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It's late, and I'm tired. Good night, friends!

X

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Baal posted:

I got my copy of FE7 by me and a friend borrowing each other's games, but I think he moved soon after that and we forgot to give each other the game's back. I think I won out tho since the game I lent him was a GBA TMNT game.

I'm pretty certain my copy was a friend's, but everyone I've asked denies that it's theirs, and I've pretty much run out of people to ask.

I also have a huge wallet full of old PS1/2 games that a friend gave me to hold on to while he was in the Marines, but he reenlisted and I haven't talked to him in over a decade, so I think they're legally mine, now. I did manage to figure out which friend had loaned me the FF2 cart, at least.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It's kind of sad when I think of how many of my old friends have become normies...

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sylphid posted:

I feel the difficulty changes in Zesty were ill-advised. For those unaware, the easier you set your game, the better Gald, items, and experience you get. The higher you go, the less of each you get (though Hard gives you more money but less experience). Even if it's just stat changes, I'm fine with putting the game on a hard difficulty setting, but I wish the game wouldn't punish me for doing so. In an ideal world, it'd be high risk, high reward.

I like it when games are granular with difficulty. Low medium & high settings for money, items, experience, enemy levels, &c.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Gyra_Solune posted:

so fellow TJGFJYLITAWYLIA posters tell me your favorite thing about anime in the year 2016

That there are still fresh and interesting things about it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Commander Keen: Goodbye Galaxy, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, King's Quest, and DinoPark Tycoon were the games that could be found on my elementary school's computers. They were all awesome.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

what kind of lovely school doesn't have the oregon trail

Ah! That, too! I was really terrible at it, and Child_Cantaloupe had yet to fully separate his fictional exploits from his real-world vegetarian self, so it felt morally degrading.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

homeless snail posted:

odell lake was the best MECC game, and i've played all of em except for where in minnesota is carmen sandiago

Carmen Sandiego! My childhood schooling was richer in gaming than I remembered.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I think most are aware, but we're entering an important period of voting today. Everyone who's able should do their part for democracy and America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Parallax posted:

I can already tell group A is the lame one

POWERFUL GARAGE

• Locked thread