Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

I believe that's a used tissue you're holding there and certainly not a kitten!

(10/10 skrungle, perfect baby)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
Win a cake for the motherland.
Beeeebees

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
I also have these

Cuties were in a hot garage, their sibling died. The tortie is a piggy :)

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Grow up big and strong and get nice homes little kittens.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Hey Chili, can you share some Butterscotch pics when you've got time? Summer is my bad time of year and cute cats always help.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

Hey Chili, can you share some Butterscotch pics when you've got time? Summer is my bad time of year and cute cats always help.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Yeah you got it. I've been going through an absolute swamp of poo poo myself, but butters is still kicking. I'll dump some tonight

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
:woop: butter train keep on rollin :woop:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
There is little in life that is more consistent than this cat.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It brings me such joy to see him enjoying retirement so much. We should all be so lucky to have an old age like his.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Butters makes everything better.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

We should all be so lucky as to have our own Chili. :kiddo:

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Butters looking cute as always :kimchi:

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Gorgar posted:

Butters makes everything better.

Truth.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

It worked for Julia Childs

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
Cute fat old man :3

Soon to be my new guy:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Congratulations on your new cat. He looks a little shopworn, but you should fix him up in a jiffy.

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
Yeah he’s got ringworm but he’s adorable and sweet. Someone dumped him at a coworker’s mothers house. I really don’t have room, but OH WELL.

More of the littles and their mama:

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Say hi to Monty. He was free at the shelter because he's 8 years old and no one else wanted him. He used to be a stray, and apparently has a BB still lodged in his shoulder from when some rear end in a top hat shot him. It also may be causing him nerve damage.

He naps on the giant bean bag.

He naps on ottomans.

Sometimes he naps with Douglas, another former stray.

He occasionally finds time to have a portrait taken.

smilingfish fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jul 21, 2023

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
What a sweet looking kitty!

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

I love his (presumably) permanent stinkface.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Ofecks posted:

I love his (presumably) permanent stinkface.

Yeah, his mouth is also a little messed up from having some teeth taken out. Sometimes he just has his tongue hanging out.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

smilingfish posted:

Yeah, his mouth is also a little messed up from having some teeth taken out. Sometimes he just has his tongue hanging out.

An excellent catte. Well done!

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
Got some new ones!

Caught these 3 vicious lil bbs and got stung by wasps for my trouble. So I’m allergic to wasps. Fun fun. My arm still hurts/itches a week later.

RJ is still my favorite and doing great
Before

After

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

So sorry that you got stung, but thank you for your rescue efforts and sharing the photos.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

You're a real hero for braving wasps to rescue kittens. Hope you feel better soon.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

So, met a cat while doing my volunteer shift. He's 15, his person passed away, and he was spending all his time in the shelter just hiding in his litterbox. Felt like he needed a break. So sent a couple texts to his foster and now he's my foster.

He cried the whole car ride over, but after a few minutes being free he started exploring his new room (shut away from my other cats). He immediately sought head pets and wanted to cuddle next to me on the bed.

Meet Max.

Not sure how he'll get along with my other two cats (both 11 yo territorial females who fight constantly), hoping a gradual introduction and the fact he's a chill boy instead helps them all get along.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Look at that good kitty! Poor guy.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Hey Max, you're the best drat cat.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
Hi. Hello.

This is Binks. We got her from a rescue 2 years ago after her and her sisters were found in a garbage dump.

This is Hudson. We met him at our wedding venue 2 months ago. He was the last of a litter of barn kittens. Highlights of our wedding included him laying in one of the charcuterie platters and having a leisurely snack, and enjoying this midnight snack piece of pizza.

The venue owners said they were looking for a home for him, and of course we obliged. We had rear end in a top hat landlords who forbade him, but we bought a house this month and he is ours now.

I am pleased to report that Binks and Hudson are now friends.

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

Sweeties!!!!

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Hudson and Binks is the perfect name for an animal private eye show

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

hiddenriverninja posted:

Hudson and Binks is the perfect name for an animal private eye show

That's literally why I didn't want to change his name from Hudson lol

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

Just got my first foster kittens. They are beyond cute.

They're just getting over a mild URI and doing great

They'll soon be introduced to Umbra the dog, who I got from a local foster group and Mingus the cat who is named after the park we found him in.

Wish me luck.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Little kitten all SEE MY FOOTS

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Pander posted:

So, met a cat while doing my volunteer shift. He's 15, his person passed away, and he was spending all his time in the shelter just hiding in his litterbox. Felt like he needed a break. So sent a couple texts to his foster and now he's my foster.

He cried the whole car ride over, but after a few minutes being free he started exploring his new room (shut away from my other cats). He immediately sought head pets and wanted to cuddle next to me on the bed.

Meet Max.

Not sure how he'll get along with my other two cats (both 11 yo territorial females who fight constantly), hoping a gradual introduction and the fact he's a chill boy instead helps them all get along.

Oh my god I instantly love him. Please update us on him and how he and the other cats adjust.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Safari Disco Lion posted:

Oh my god I instantly love him. Please update us on him and how he and the other cats adjust.

Well funny you should ask, on Tuesday night about 1AM I got up and used the bathroom. Max decided to as well. I notice he's struggling a little and seemed to strain a bit to get some poop out.

He then kinda sits on it a second. Then steps on it. It was diarrhea, and now it covered the back of his tail and his right hind foot.

Then he walks all around the bedroom before I can corral him.

Wife and I then start the madcap cleaning effort, including both the room and Max. Max gets taken to our shower, which he *hates*, and we clean the poop off his tail and leg. I'm on my knees with cleaner getting all the shitprints off the floor. Thankfully he mostly stayed off the throw rugs. Took about an hour, I don't think I got to sleep before 3. He spent that night under the bed, recovering.

Fortunately, since then he's been doing okay. Hasn't repeated that. We're chalking it up to just a lot of changes at once, and bad luck that he sat on diarrhea.

He's still an adorable sweetheart lovebug.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He looks like he’s got a kind of Ron Perlman “and I’d do it again too” expression going on, but I can easily believe he is a very sweet gentleman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Pander posted:

He's still an adorable sweetheart lovebug.

Of course he is, he was testing you, you passed. :neckbeard: