Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Congratulations on a successful foster! Even if it sounds like it was involuntary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah I would be crushed if my cat went missing. Fortunately when Alby gets out he just hides under our front porch and rolls in the dirt for awhile while I try to coax him back out.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

You're doing great work for these poor kittens that didn't have a chance on their own. It's just cruel of people to abandon them like that.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah that's pretty normal for helping blind cats navigate, let them build a smell map of their environment by having them associate familiar smells with food and litter. Cats got a good sense of smell, in some areas better than dogs.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

You grow up Cilantro so you can find your forever home that'll take good care of you.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Grow up big and strong and get nice homes little kittens.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Congratulations on your new cat. He looks a little shopworn, but you should fix him up in a jiffy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

You're a real hero for braving wasps to rescue kittens. Hope you feel better soon.