Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Oh my god Butterscotch has his own thread this is the best day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Chili posted:

Stay tuned for more updates, and seriously these are terrible names, we all can come up with something better I’m sure.

Gilbert and Sullivan.

(no I'm totally not suggesting this because I have a cat named Gilbert of course not)

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Obama and Diamond Joe.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I would like to second that request, please.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

What if an ice cream truck goes by?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Butterscotch is perfect and beautiful.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Alteisen posted:

So yea, sorry for the downer of a post but since you asked, if you are interested in caring for terminally ill pets make sure you're made of pretty stern stuff because its amazing how they worm their way into your hearts regardless of the time spent with you.

Not a downer at all, it's heartwarming and amazing. Those cats died loved :unsmith:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Chili posted:

Alirght, everyone. I need help.

What shape is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrX2S8eSNH0

non-newtonian fluid

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Chili posted:

I don't know what's wrong.... I can see it just fine and it seems like some others can, I'll try reposting it here:

Does this work?

what would happen if you just put your face right up in there?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Oh man that's adorable :3: I hope you and the old owner can stay in contact at least enough to exchange pics.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I mean, you named him "For You", what is he supposed to think when he sees something he likes? :v:

(it is a Latin joke)

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Alteisen posted:

Day 1 of leash training Tibi, complete failure, will continue making attempts.

I've heard that training goes better if you film it and show the internet.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Mush that cat :kimchi:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Dennis is precious and I love him.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Yay Butterscotch! And congrats on your honeymoon/marriage!

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Alteisen posted:

What do guys suggest for a kitty with a stuff nose? My Tibi has suffered from allergies since birth and its usually a stuffy nose since where I live is lovely and there's spores and poo poo everywhere, so I'm curious if you guys have any remedies or anything.

Lock your cat in the bathroom with you and take a really hot shower so the room gets all steamy?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Why are we watching a movie with subtitles? You know I can't read.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

:f5: Any kitten news?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Butterscotch is a saint

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Chili posted:

Foster kitty update video, good times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIobF3slfYs

Tiny squeaks :kimchi:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

But I thought Butterscotch hated getting too far away from the house? MAKE UP YOUR MIND, CAT

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Chili posted:

Grizzly doing his best to be terrifying

Oh my god!!!!

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Chili, I have a very serious question to ask you:

it's my birthday tomorrow, can you make the kittens and/or Butterscotch wear little party hats please?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Chili posted:

That's not really up to me. It all comes down to how much birthday spirit the kitties have.

Let's check with Polar:

Polar has the Birthday spirit!

And Grizzly has the birthday spirit!

Happy Birthday Radio!

Aaaaaaaa this is the best birthday ever! :3: :3: :3:

Thank you kittens (and Chili).

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I'm gonna guess all the orange kittens are boys (orange cats are statistically more likely to be male :science:) and Teddy is a girl.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I love their happy little trot :3:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Don't tell the others, but Grizzly is my favorite kitten :3:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Safari Disco Lion posted:

You know what this means?

A going away party for Gummi. With party hats. And lots of pictures.

A tiny kitten mortarboard and little Foster Care Graduate diploma :kimchi:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

MisterBibs posted:

I'm too allergic to ever have a cat or dog, but I can't fathom renaming a pet if it already has one, especially if it responds to it.

If you pick something that sounds similar they honestly never even know the difference.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

http://www.uship.com/cat-shipping/

just saying

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Reminds me of this:
http://quinndunki.com/blondihacks/?p=3023

I'm so glad my cats are just lazy assholes.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Alteisen posted:

How do I idiot proof my house from my brain damaged kitty?

He had some issues when he was born including not breathing for a few scary moments but he pulled through and he's strong boy now but he's SUPER dumb, the brain damage doesn't affect his motor functions but he's just not bright at all, it took a long time for him to learn that the litterbox isn't for patting and he still makes a gigantic mess when he eats wet food(he takes it out of the scary can with his paw), I tend to keep him in a play room when I'm not home and there's nothing in there he can hurt himself with yet he still finds new and exciting ways to hurt himself, today he has the corners of his mouth slightly swollen and he's missing a patch of hair near his whiskers(oddly enough no blood, he's just missing hair there.)

So either he's going off on adventures or I don't know. :confused:

My cat is also hella dumb and likes to pull food out of her bowl with her paw (and dip her paw into her water rather than drink it sometimes) and I deal with it by feeding her in a broad bowl on a plastic mat to eliminate mess, and also owning another cat who comes and hoovers up all the food debris when the first cat is done.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Maggie Fletcher posted:

Sorry (except not) for the constant updates

I am genuinely excited for the day we will finally get to see this good cat.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Maggie Fletcher posted:

Today a thought popped into my head--how in the world am I ever going to trim her nails if I can't get near her? I'm terrified of having a vet emergency or even having to get her to the vet for routine care. If that happens, I'm going to have to call in one of the volunteers at the shelter who work with ferals--I don't think I'm qualified.

tbh if she's not like, destroying your house you probably don't even need to worry about nail trims. A;so here's a dude in the yospos cat thread whose cat is also too murderous to get to the vet, so he has a vet come to his house to do routine care instead. Maybe you could look into something like that? Obviously it wouldn't help in an emergency, but for routine stuff it could work.

Good Catte, Good Human :3:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Alteisen posted:

Are you loving kidding me? :stare:

It's actually pretty easily curable in humans nowadays iirc so it's not as bad as it sounds.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

If you live in the southwest you're legally obligated to wipe hand sanitizer on every raccoon you see.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

It says there are hot singles in my area!

I hope it's Kraft singles!!!

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Maggie Fletcher posted:

This works out best for all involved, and maybe I got in over my head, but I really was hoping I could tame her just a bit. I just hope I didn't cause her to regress or something.

poo poo happens, some cats are just weird. I'm sure she'll be fine and you're still helping kitties so you shouldn't feel bad.

You still gotta post pics of the new kitty though.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I've got an old oven mitt I use when Catface is in the mood for rasslin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Kavak posted:

This seems oddly appropriate for Catface

(Post her so the thread can understand)

I will never pass up an opportunity to talk about my dumb cat on the internet!