Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
So we rescued a cat from being stuck above a truck fuel tank at work and I was the lucky one to bring her home. I named her Squeaky.

It's day 3 and she's eating soft food and a little bit of hard food 4x a day and is all ready using the litter box correctly now instead of sleeping in it. She has 2 boxes and a soft bed and seems to sleep in the bed mostly now and sit in the boxes in the day when shes not out. I had a question about cleaning her but she seems to be doing a great job of it her self so I don't think I need to interfere with that!

I have an appointment two Tuesdays from now to get her some shots and checked out with a vet.

I just adopted a 4 month old kitten back in July and have a 15 year old cat who used to fight now since bringing this kitten home they have turned into best friends.

https://i.imgur.com/WWlG3WO.mp4

I think shes 6-7 weeks as she was just under 2lbs when I brought her home.

Fallows fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Sep 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Ok I will keep them away from each other, i would hate to get my other cats and dog sick. I have her in a spare bathroom right now all to her self and she's pretty happy in there. I will see about moving the appointment up a bit but when i called they told me they were completely booked for a while and I just scheduled it with my next days off. Thankfully I have help from the family to feed her and check in on her when i'm working. Can't wait till I can get the OK and let her roam free around the house!

Im super suprised how quickly she started using the litter box I gave her. Put her in once after she peed her bed and she has been using it ever since.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Here's a video of when we got her unstuck:

https://i.imgur.com/RjKR13a.mp4