Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

esselfortium posted:

I liked what a non-sequitur Lovepon's backstory turned out to be. After all the predictions made about it, the answer we get is that she was pretty much just always crazy.

Yottsun is learning what it means to be truly alive

Yottsun never learned to dive without holding his nose. He can now dive along the whole pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Mo_Steel posted:

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp this was an episode. :suspense:

So the forest is playing upon all their fears individually, except for what our MC saw which looks like a couple things at once?

He constantly got told what to do, so why not also what to fear?

Kyte posted:

Fun fact: That gun shop was modeled after one near the studio.

Angus!

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Could the people who become complacent with their situation actually turn into Nanaki themselves, bring overtaken by their trauma?

The people with Masaki's cousin disappeared after all and I don't think they all got over their trauma. Might be a good setup for the cousin to turn.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Test Pattern posted:

Huh. I thought from earlier on that there's some timeline-fuckery going on (in particular, I don't think all the bus passengers originate from the same time), and this supports it.

Doesn't work out when they boarded the bus outside of the village.
But maybe the last bus stop where they met Koharun was already on the fringes of the village? After all there was this creepy clock.

• Locked thread