Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

started watching TNG again at night, just randomly in season 3. Riza episode cracks me up. I love falling asleep to this show always have killer dreams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

my sister loves Lwaxana Troi so much. Back years ago I was at a flea market, and suddenly spotted a loving Lwaxana action figure in the packaging, complete with her ritual items. Nabbed that so fast, to this day probably the best gift I ever gave anybody.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

here she is

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

"The Toys that Made Us" on Netflix did have a segment about these figures, they were saying it was all in the hopes of appealing to collectors that they made every character possible into a figure.

Apollodorus posted:

Wine glass my rear end that’s a sacred chalice if I’ve ever seen one

thats what Im loving saying!

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I think Disco was the one years ago I watched the first ep and then noped out. The characters seemed too dumb and immature to be Startrek people. Also really militaristic, like one of those TNG eps where an alternate timeline Enterprise shows up and its a dystopic warship.

I could be misremembering, but the vibes stuck with me

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

last night got to the Locutus episode and couldnt stop thinking about Picard's Assimilated Balls, thanks thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Tunicate posted:

I could see thud as a ds9 or ld episode

haa holy poo poo just the other day a friend was discribing his (extremely gullible sounding) friend going through exactly this. Quarked!