Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Guess I'll keep all my scyntube-related posts here in the future.

Just as a heads-up to anyone who wants to join but miss my posts in the chat thread about this, all of my streams start at Saturday at 2 PM CST. Subject to change depending on personal situation, but I will endeavor to start at that time as much as I possibly can. The next three shows on the docket are

Is The Order a Rabbit Season 1 (starting tomorrow)

Hai-Furi (starting sometime after Rabbit)

Hanasaku Iroha (26 episodes + movie)

Channel is permanently located at https://io.synchtu.be:8443/r/SAWatching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

NowonSA posted:

Not usually up on that schedule, but gonna try to make it for Rabbit, since I keep meaning to watch it and miss it. I should give it at least one live watch with goons trial.

Glad you posted here, I poke into chat threa now and then but can't stomach following it constantly.

It's a new one for me, too. We will do S2 eventually, but only because it recently ended or something and want to give it a little breathing room before we synctube it.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Is The Order a Rabbit S1 Part 1 synctube starts in 20 minutes.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Today's synctube was highly amusing and entertaining. Thanks to everyone who showed up, and hopefully we can have a bigger audience next week.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
This is time of week when I announce we start in less than an hour, but right now the schedule for the second half of Rabbit is TBD, pending someone getting back to me about their updated schedule.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Apologies for not being able to run the synctube today, everyone who planned on attending. They will resume at their normal time next week.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Second half of Rabbit starts in 2 1/2 hours, same time, same place.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
High School Fleet begins in 2 hours.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Second half of High School Fleet begins in just under 2 hours.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Synctube of Hanasaku Iroha begins this SUNDAY at the usual time, not tomorrow. Please adjust your schedule accordingly, thank you.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Second part of Hanasaku (eps 8-13) starts in just under two hours.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Third part of Hanasaku starts in una hora.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Last part of Hanasaku begins in an hour. The TV show, that is, the movie is next week.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
So is there really no way to use .mp4's with synctube these days? It's not essential, but it would be handy.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

VostokProgram posted:

We've not had trouble with mp4s. Where are you uploading to?

I've tried Google Drive, but it can't read the link or something. I get the message "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2KMypbnD9TCdXV2OE14SUhUNnc/view?usp=sharing

All for this file, which most definitely is .mp4.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
In light of its ability to play .mp4s correctly, my new channel is located here https://cytu.be/r/SAWatching

Next three shows on the docket are

Is the Order a Rabbit Season 2, starting today.

TBD

Psycho-Pass season 1

Rabbit starts in just under 3 hours from now, at the new usual time: Sunday at 2 PM CST.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Final part of Rabbit season 2 will start in about an hour. Gonna marathon from eps 5 to 12.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I had wanted to announce this this morning or last night, but SA was down, so I have to hastily reschedule.

I'll be starting Psycho-Pass 1 in 30 minutes.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Next part of Psycho-Pass starts in just shy of one hour.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
No Psycho-Pass watch today. Blame Google Drive for being hilariously slow these days.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Psycho-Pass resumes in just over 80 minutes from now, at 2:00 PM CST.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Psycho-Pass resumes in 90 minutes. Hopefully goes better than last week.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Final part of Psycho-Pass will be going down in just under 90 minutes.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Psycho-Pass 2 begins in 88 minutes.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Last part of Psycho-Pass 2 is in 2 hours.

https://cytu.be/r/SAWatching

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Psycho-Pass movie in 95 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Will be watching Flying Witch today, at the usual time.