Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
I've been using livestream for a while but it's really terrible and I hate it but I'm just really stupid and lazy. Can someone recommend me something better that even an idiot can figure out please?

Maybe something that even my crappy laptop can use without overloading the cpu since my desktop is out of commission now and my streams have been stalled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Strange Quark posted:

Do you mean you want to stream something right from your computer? OBS is usually the go to standard for that. You can limit the resolution you're streaming at in the settings.

If you just want to share videos, what we usually do is upload them on google drive and using the links for a synchtube clone.

I might try that google drive uploading thing then. That sounds like a good idea.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
https://www.rabb.it/xinder5

Starting Evil Dead right now.