Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

redshirt posted:

The angel closes her eyes
The confusion that was hers
Belongs now, to the baby down the hall

and that baby is me!

high baby snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dee eight posted:

and that baby is me!

high baby snype

D8 do you remember walking the horse out of the barn in the morning?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

redshirt posted:

D8 do you remember walking the horse out of the barn in the morning?

He remembers the first domesticated one.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I've always had a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of using weed to reduce anxiety. Any time I was anxious and smoked it just got worse. This is one of those things where the effect of weed seems to differ widely on some people.

I quit drinking and smoking weed about a year ago and while I don't miss booze at all, I do miss weed. My problem with weed was if I have it, I have no self control, I'm smoking it almost constantly. For some people smoking every day might not be a problem, but for me it was.

When I first went from getting high with a friend every weekend to getting my own stuff I thought, "Well now I have weed to share and maybe I'll smoke by myself on special occasions" but lol, nope, I immediately was smoking every day.

:same:

I genuinely thought weed was treating my anxiety, but holy gently caress it wasn't. 61 days sober now, and usually about this point I'd be making plans or a goalpost to get high, but I remember that I spent the last sevenish years high af 24/7 because when I'm smoking weed, all I do is smoke weed.

Sorry to be a bummer weed thread, y'all are good people but I say nope to dope now :sad:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

fuctifino posted:

If I stop using weed, my body hurts. Does that mean I'm addicted?

you have arthritis
keep smoking weed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Code Jockey posted:

all these idiots removing toxins from their bodies

why do such cool stuff for us. can you science explain that.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Anytime I've tried alcohol and weed together (crossfaded) I just end up feeling horribly sick. Just one or the other for me, thanks.

Actually, just weed is fine.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

My drinking has definitely decreased since I started smoking, so now I only need a few beer or glasses of wine or a couple of strong drinks to get there.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I like to have one benadryl at night, then vape, then go to bed. I never take enough benadryls to see spiders or whatever. I don't think I'd want to do that, sounds terrible. But little bit of help with sleep? Yes.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

My drinking probably increased because my weed supply was irregular and I'd end up drinking way more when I ran out. The last time I bought weed it was from some sketchy guy a friend of mine knew. I had to meet him in the parking lot of an apartment complex across town.

So, what this guy did was drive almost an hour to get there, then some guy in a van showed and he got the the weed from him, then he came to my car and we made the exchange. I had to just sit in the parking lot for almost an hour. The guy texted me saying "This is a long trip for me so you better show up!" and here I am in my 30s doing this poo poo, so I said gently caress this and from then on I just smoked when I went down to Florida for a vacation or brought some back with me.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Weed, Zzz-Quil, and :fap: was my go-to when I really needed sleep. But taking Zzz-Quil for so long had me seeing spooks and shapes out of the corners of my eyes, so I quit it.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Weed probably isn't good for you but it's got to be less bad for you than taking diphenhydramine every night

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
dope before beer, you'll have no fear
beer before dope, you'll have no hope

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Whybird posted:

dope before beer, you'll have no fear
beer before dope, you'll have no hope

Grass before beer, you're in the clear
Beer before grass, you're on your rear end

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

mystes posted:

Weed probably isn't good for you but it's got to be less bad for you than taking diphenhydramine every night
Yeah, diphenhydramine has been linked to increased dementia risk as you age. Definitely a sometimes drug, if ever.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Hirayuki posted:

Yeah, diphenhydramine has been linked to increased dementia risk as you age. Definitely a sometimes drug, if ever.

Not all the way true. A class of drugs to which DPH belongs has been linked to increase dementia risk in people over 65. Causal link has not been established with that class of drugs and dementia, and DPH has not been singled out as a dementia causing drug specifically.

I mean, yeah it's worrying but there's no way I even make it to 65 if I can't sleep.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Waffle! posted:

Grass before beer, you're in the clear
Beer before grass, you're on your rear end

It's cannabis not can'tnabis

Fingolfin
Jan 30, 2006
insert optional text here

Hellblazer187 posted:

I used to put diet sprite in my bong. Then I'd run the herbalair vaporizer through the tube with the fan on into that bong. So it was lightly lemon flavored weed vapor getting pushed into my lungs without even having to try that hard to inhale. I haven't done that in a long time and don't have a vape with a fan anymore.

I put my homemade peppermint iced tea in my bubbler and it's great - gives a nice miny freshness but not too overbearing.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Holy poo poo. That's not a microwavable 7-eleven burrito. That's a king size pack of Twizzlers! Lucky I noticed in time.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Woodpile posted:

Holy poo poo. That's not a microwavable 7-eleven burrito. That's a king size pack of Twizzlers! Lucky I noticed in time.

put it in for a 30 second spin anyway. whats the worst that could happen?

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Carth Dookie posted:

Warm Red Vines are legit

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

Cats living with dogs. Total insanity!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

kuarduck posted:

Warm Red Vines are legit

so I should store them on the engine block on the way home from 7-11?

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Code Jockey posted:

so I should store them on the engine block on the way home from 7-11?

Only if it's an air-cooled block. Otherwise the dash is more appropriate.

And since I didn't see you pull up in an Volkswagen....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A subtle edible, I will admit

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The latest LA Beast video has a super chill bit where he's mowing his lawn time lapse with some mellow guitar. Good high watchin'

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

TheKingslayer posted:

The latest LA Beast video has a super chill bit where he's mowing his lawn time lapse with some mellow guitar. Good high watchin'

The lawn transformation videos that people do for run-down areas are a vibe and I'm here for it.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
lawns are bourgeois please help the beeeees

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

bourgeoisbees

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

lawns are bourgeois please help the beeeees

I tried to leave some the wildflowers and junk growing in the yard but one of my punk rear end neighbors complained to the cops and I had to go to court. hosed up I can't do harmless poo poo on my own land.

Oh well I can still smoke weed here so gently caress em.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
We ripped out our lawn and most of the non-natives, added some structure and then let it go. Currently full of Bluebells, Buttercups, Snowdrops, Fennel, Rhubarb, Dandelions and all kinds of wild grass. One of the raised beds just sprouted a huge Echium that has naturally seeded itself from god knows where.

And now I can just get high and go hang around with all my little bug and bird friends. Sometimes a hedgehog will come chill too.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

My counselor: Did you smoke before coming in here?

My high rear end melting into the chair: No.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I might end up needing a third box soon...

sundaymorning
Sep 1, 2019

ReelBigLizard posted:

We ripped out our lawn and most of the non-natives, added some structure and then let it go. Currently full of Bluebells, Buttercups, Snowdrops, Fennel, Rhubarb, Dandelions and all kinds of wild grass. One of the raised beds just sprouted a huge Echium that has naturally seeded itself from god knows where.

Actually incredibly cool and you are doing God's work.

TheKingslayer posted:

I tried to leave some the wildflowers and junk growing in the yard but one of my punk rear end neighbors complained to the cops

Evil deputy cop rear end neighbor. These kinds of neighbors need to understand that just because they are okay with massive and ongoing biodiversity and species loss doesn't mean that we are :cry:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i've heard horror stories about HOA people but calling the cops on someone for having wildflowers in their yard is a level of suburban fuckery ive never even heard of

i just wish i could afford a place with a yard at all

TheKub
May 11, 2006

fuctifino posted:

My second apothecary box arrived, and it's lovely.

Nice little aPOThecary boxes you have there. I love the asthetic.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
looks like overhandling the precious nugs bit also cool like a mouse wizard lab

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i forgot its 4/20 this weekend. this changes things. oh well, the best laid plans

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The plan this weekend is hanging for a friend's birthday while shooting liquid marijuanas and smoking real marijuana. It's gonna be real sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKub
May 11, 2006

TheKingslayer posted:

The plan this weekend is hanging for a friend's birthday while shooting liquid marijuanas and smoking real marijuana. It's gonna be real sick.

Never inject Marijuana! :cop: