Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7283633846451752238

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Turned my ounce of AVB into 250g butter for 4/20 brownies. Its the colour and consistency of used engine oil lol

e: that is after TWO aeropress filters btw

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Apr 19, 2024

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Vote for me for president I will legalize weed and criminalize lawns.

Edit: Backlund and Hogan are still alive but none of the other first 10 WWE champions are.

Hellblazer187 fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Apr 19, 2024

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

fuctifino posted:

I might end up needing a third box soon...

You ever watch the show "Grimm"? It's a silly little monster soap opera kind of show, it's fun enough, but the show is FILLED with this kind of vibe. Like it's foundational.

Cool box!

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

I have tix to an event tomorrow with food trucks, glass blowing, dozens of djs, and if you buy vip there are “unique smoking setups” and a rolling station.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I bought my weed yesterday to skip the crowd.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
debating going this afternoon when i run errands

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i don't have to go to the weed store because i already got some you see

it's a verra nice

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
yeah honestly I'm just not going probably lol the deals aren't that great anymore, the crowds are the worst people and they generally are playing music at louder-than-club levels

4/20 spent in my backyard w/ some good bud though? hell yeah

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

420 lionel hampton birthday celebration with vibes and vibing and weed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
now that i think of it i might hit some headshops up and check a couple online stores, always need more bowls for my bong

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I told my sister in a whatsapp chat that I'd probably only use my vaporgenie if the battery on my dynavap heater was out and I wanted to get high right then and there. I hadn't used the vg in months. Lo and behold that very day, my induction heater was out of battery and I had a lighter handy, so vg to the rescue. I wound up using three different vapes yesterday over the course of the evening.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Fellow anxiety goons who use weed to supplement:

I got an OME (fluid in middle ear canal) which was causing tinnitus and the doc said there's not really anything to do except try a round of steroids / Prednisone.

He did warn me that this could exacerbate anxiety, but he said if I felt heightened after one I could just stop.

That was on Friday. I only took one.

I ended up in the ER on Saturday because I thought I was going to die.

My anxiety has finally started to taper off a bit a week later (I'm still boosting my meds), but it's basically the worst it's ever been except for that time they first prescribed me Lexapro and I felt like I was on acid the entire time.

Stay the gently caress away from Prednisone. That poo poo will gently caress you up.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Prednisone makes my psychotic. 24 hours after my first dose I end up an avatar of rage and hatred and murder fantasies, and that lasts until a couple days after I go off it. Yeah if I ever need to take it again, I’m preemptively checking myself in to the hospital.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I got prednisose after a sports injury it didn't break my brain but it didn't fix my injury either. It did make me gain like 12 lbs of water weight and seemingly all of it was stored in my face.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
i got cinderblocks on my body stimpy!! Cinderblocks

Trauts
May 1, 2010
Any tips other than cologne for how to not smell like a grow op whenever I sweat?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I love hash. I smoke a couple of bowls before work these days, it's a nice half hour walk to work listening to some good tunes, and then I've got a big buzz on for a few hours and I definitely think it makes me better at selling microphones and speakers to people.

Plans for 4/20? I'm probably going to watch the Leafs game at a bar after work with some friends, and will definitely step out at some point to blaze it.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Trauts posted:

Any tips other than cologne for how to not smell like a grow op whenever I sweat?

I usually cover the scent w/ absolute mountains of patchouli essential oil :)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i don't smell like poo poo most of the time, go outside or get better ventilation imo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trauts posted:

Tic tacs and garlic

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Wait is that a thing? Your sweat starts smelling like weed? That can't be a thing.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Hellblazer187 posted:

Wait is that a thing? Your sweat starts smelling like weed? That can't be a thing.

I think it's more like you have weed smell on you, and when you sweat, it makes it more noticeable.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

oh. yeah that makes more sense.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
He's probably not washing his clothes enough or leaving them out or something. You don't sweat weed smell.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
lol if you sweated weed smell, i'd be so incredibly hosed

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

maybe he drinks a gallon of weed oil every day

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
is he... THE rick simpson???????????????????

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
rick springfield oil

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

rick springfield oil

i always theorized he was milked, but to find out he's just constantly sweating the oil? nature is wild

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

rick springfield oil

Wish I had some of that Olde Fashioned Jesse's Oil

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Tried some THC beer for the first time two months ago and thought it was pretty good, but way too expensive for me to sustain in any way.

So I got some gummies about two weeks ago and have used them two or three times. Seems to work pretty well for me, but I'm in kind of... a "chill" hangover after the last one I took. I have to find a good happy medium with this stuff.

I will say, it makes me feel so much less anxious, and I've been looking for proper release for years. This is the most stress free I have been in ages.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
U DON'T REALLY WANNA STOP! NOOOOOOOOO!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

robert smith oil

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

ReelBigLizard posted:

Turned my ounce of AVB into 250g butter for 4/20 brownies. Its the colour and consistency of used engine oil lol

e: that is after TWO aeropress filters btw

Brownie update - Absolute couch glue.

ate a 1.5in cube from sober to test the dose, started feeling it for sure at maybe 45 minutes and it was still rolling on at the 3 hour mark then I passed out in the recliner and woke up at like 4am still feeling a bit high. Didn't need to vape all evening.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

fuctifino posted:

I might end up needing a third box soon...

I think by law you need to buy a cowl first

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Happy 420 everytone! :toot: :420:

TheKub posted:

Nice little aPOThecary boxes you have there. I love the asthetic.

You've just named my boxes. I can't believe I didn't notice the pun before

redshirt posted:

You ever watch the show "Grimm"? It's a silly little monster soap opera kind of show, it's fun enough, but the show is FILLED with this kind of vibe. Like it's foundational.

Cool box!

I haven't watched it, but I'll certainly check it out for future inspiration. I've always been attracted to the Victorian apothecary look and have lusted after boxes like these for a couple of decades, but everything to date was either too expensive, impractical and/or too fragile.

If I ever won the lottery, I'd having something like this

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Happy 420:420:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Sedgr posted:

Happy 420:420: