Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
She's gone and I don't think she's coming back.
There's a hole in the window screen in the basement (and my heart).
She is extremely skittish so I'm pretty sure she won't go near anyone or anything that moves, so she probably won't die a horrible death to the big dogs next door, probably.
She hates me, she screameows at me constantly and only when my kids aren't here does she sleep with me.
She's gone and she's never coming back and I'm heartbroken.

e: here is a picture of her watching My Cat From Hell, her favorite show.

and here she is sleeping my big rear end dog and my daughter

Goodbye Jake, you may have never really loved me but I loved you.

Grem fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Aug 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
Thanks. I'm putting tape over the hole in the screen so she can still get through and I'd know if she is coming and going. That's actually a lot more plausible way of getting her, chancing upon her when she's inside, than her coming to the door for food. She runs like hell away from everyone and when she's gotten out before I've had to circle around and chase her into the house.

She's only gotten out twice before and never been gone this long.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
She's back! Was boning down with the girlfriend and my cat screameowed at the bedroom door to be let in!

• Locked thread