Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im finally starting chapter 13 of rebirth. Sitting at 82/88 Johnny memorabilia, which is everything I think I can do before hard mode. This game Owns.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i think final fantasy 7 rebirth may be the best game i have ever played

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

that's right

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i think final fantasy 7 rebirth may be the best game i have ever played

it's insane how much is packed in without feeling exhausting

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

been playing ff4 pixel remake, this is my first FF and just became a paladin. its a good time, great sprites and music, and encounters dont feel too crazy and idk if thats pixel rebalancing.

someone told me "do not get attached to your party" for this game and they were right, every time a chapter resolves everyone gets shuffled, keeps things fresh and updating gear is cheap so I dont feel like ive been robbed when the story removes people

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

been playing ff4 pixel remake, this is my first FF

What

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i know its hosed up. i played ff7 as a kid but I borrowed it from a friend and they wanted it back immediately, so im playing FF for the first time in my thirties. never too late.

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

extremebuff posted:

i know its hosed up. i played ff7 as a kid but I borrowed it from a friend and they wanted it back immediately, so im playing FF for the first time in my thirties. never too late.

some friend.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

this is unacceptable. having some stern words with your brother, bob.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

extremebuff posted:

im gonna kick his rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol the guy i borrowed from as a kid literally said "aeris dies" as he handed it to me. fuckin weasel

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

thought about spoiling but no point

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lol the guy i borrowed from as a kid literally said "aeris dies" as he handed it to me. fuckin weasel

lmfao bitch

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Beginning to think the TFR folks are on the right track

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lol

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Fungah! posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

grieving for Gandalf posted:

it's insane how much is packed in without feeling exhausting

i paid $500 to play this game and it might have been worth it

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Conquering not just the climb of Mt. Ordeals, but also oneself. T'werst that I could experience such a thing again for the first time.

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Conquering not just the climb of Mt. Ordeals, but also oneself. T'werst that I could experience such a thing again for the first time.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Hizke posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Hizke posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Hizke posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

approaching the end of ch 13. I hope Aerith doesn't die but also I would be really mad if she didn't lol. Square are geniuses with how they teased this poo poo out.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

approaching the end of ch 13. I hope Aerith doesn't die but also I would be really mad if she didn't lol. Square are geniuses with how they teased this poo poo out.

It's perfect

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'm playing this at such a snail's pace that i only just did the frog jumping mini-game, aced one song on the piano, and am in the middle of the Queen's Blood in Crow's Nest. i still don't even have yuffie in the party, lmao.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

The ending is going to explode your balls.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've barely been able to play at all, I'm still in the Grasslands doing every single bit of world intel lol.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I've barely been able to play at all, I'm still in the Grasslands doing every single bit of world intel lol.

the world intel is one of those things that feels like it's going to be AAA map fodder, but all of it has had a lot of thought put into it and takes some side characters from Remake and takes all of them to insane extremes, it's awesome. once you get to the junon area it gets even crazier. i know the internet hates chadley but he's not that bad.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
chadley is my friend and i must help him

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

he's very polite and honestly i deserve it every time he says "well, I'm sure you have better things to do" in that passive aggressive tone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

chadley is my friend and i must help him