Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax
They have super cheap avocado oil which is like olive oil in most ways except better. Buy it, you'll never go back to olive oil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax

VendaGoat posted:

Enjoy your country club shopping experience.

Gotta keep those plebs out, amirite? ;)

lol, :sad:

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax

Math You posted:

It's number 5.
1. Obey the law
2. Suck member dick
3. Employee
4. Be nice to the people who's poo poo we sell
5. Do the other 4, shareholders get what they want

There has been a pretty long history of shareholder meetings going something like this though:

:gary: uh so your wages and benefits are too high and you could be paying ME dividends instead of these loving serfs. I demand you stop paying PT employees benefits.

:eng101: Actually, the wages and benefits are the reason for our success and probably why you are a shareholder in the first place

Thankfully the CEO and his hand picked successor agree: Costco *makes* money paying good wages.

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax
I'm headed to Costco right now, maybe they will have some 'fresh pizza'.