Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

what a long, strange trip it's been.

https://youtu.be/5hSCAX44UPY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Anyone have anything to say about Starfield?

It is included in xbox game pass. I’ve put maybe 90 hours in it so far. It is Skyrim in space with a blander story arc (with a few highlights). The spaceship editor is surprisingly addictive.

Given my total investment in the game is $10 for a month of gamepass, I say it has been worth a playthrough.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

Arrath posted:

<goes back to mainlining Starsector as he has for the last decade>

Starsector is consistently my May - August game and has been for at least 8 years. That's incredible.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

bird food bathtub posted:

Tribes 3 beta is on Steam. Looking pretty good so far. Excited to have another Tribes game since the last one was what, mid 2000s with Tribes 2?

I know exactly what I'm saying and I mean it.

The highlight reel steam video is awesome. Lots of nostalgia. Gameplay looks really fluid.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

I’m currently doing my tactician run as a blade warlock/oath breaker paladin. It’s fun. Warlock is my favorite class because it has so many ways to customize it to fit into a party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

QFG4 was so good