Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
The little glass tubes with flowers and the copper Brillo pads are for crack, these ones with spheres on are for meth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

A tactical fanny pack?

timged for work: check out the corner- I'm both dismayed AND impressed.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

withak posted:

The little glass tubes with flowers and the copper Brillo pads are for crack, these ones with spheres on are for meth.

Ah poo poo, outed as uncool again, dangit

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Ah poo poo, outed as uncool again, dangit

It's OK. I don't know much about drug paraphernalia, either, despite sometimes hanging out with the "wrong people".

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Just look at your present company. Regular bunch of miserly miscreants!

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

By popular demand posted:

A tactical fanny pack?

timged for work: check out the corner- I'm both dismayed AND impressed.

All roads lead to dildo.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Rad-daddio posted:

All roads lead to dildo.

just two, actually:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Arivia posted:

just two, actually:

There’s a great little distillery just down the road from there, and a telegraphy museum!

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
That's what Woz wear, what's the nerdiest gun?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Slightly disappointed it’s not Dildo de Magi

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'm told that in chinese it's all about the intonation, I wonder what they're saying.

Troubadour
Mar 1, 2001
Forum Veteran
For the retro console people, I've been informed that a lot of these consoles are at their lowest price ever.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-3yJqvvcqd1hzTdHzBrL-mhuw0i6Aw6vXLq51sEGnhA/edit#gid=0
https://www.reddit.com/r/SBCGaming/comments/1ch5p5j/lowest_prices_ever_seen_for_any_handhelds_big

I just picked up an RG35XX H for $42 with an 8 dollar off coupon.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

By popular demand posted:

I'm told that in chinese it's all about the intonation, I wonder what they're saying.

I had to look again to realize they weren't complaining about the UI.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Troubadour posted:

For the retro console people, I've been informed that a lot of these consoles are at their lowest price ever.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-3yJqvvcqd1hzTdHzBrL-mhuw0i6Aw6vXLq51sEGnhA/edit#gid=0
https://www.reddit.com/r/SBCGaming/comments/1ch5p5j/lowest_prices_ever_seen_for_any_handhelds_big

I just picked up an RG35XX H for $42 with an 8 dollar off coupon.

Thanks for this - how do you get to the lowest price though? I’m looking at the X55, AE says $75, maybe $8 coupon, sheet says $64 :confused:
I also don’t know how to use coins, so…

Troubadour
Mar 1, 2001
Forum Veteran

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Thanks for this - how do you get to the lowest price though? I’m looking at the X55, AE says $75, maybe $8 coupon, sheet says $64 :confused:
I also don’t know how to use coins, so…

Yeah, I'm seeing $75 as well from the link. I think AE might be showing, like, a price of 55 EUR, but only from a European IP. I usually see different prices whenever someone posts a sale link to SBCGaming.

As for the coupon, I never bother with coins either. You can go to the checkout page and enter a coupon code like CDUS08, or NEWUS8OFF if you set up a new account.

By the way, this is kind of personal preference, but I bought a Powkiddy RGB30 max10 3 a couple months back and I didn't really like the buttons. They aren't bad per se but the control isn't as good as some other controllers I've used. That's one of the reason I'm getting an Anbernic device now. Powkiddy does give the best price/performance, though.

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

I'm constantly getting shown prices in Euro on my phone, despite being in NY, and logged into my US account, with USD as the preferred currency.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

love it when aliexpress randomly decides that i’m turkish or whatever

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

TrashMammal posted:

love it when aliexpress randomly decides that i’m turkish or whatever

Maybe you should stop and consider if they know something about you that you are yourself unaware of.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Fools Infinite posted:

Maybe you should stop and consider if they know something about you that you are yourself unaware of.

This is how I feel when the aliexpress algorithm decides I need lingerie meant for gay men

I'm sorry Ali but I'm literally female it won't fit

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Who are you to doubt the great Ali?!
Prostrate yourself before the altar of cheap tat!

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Troubadour posted:

Yeah, I'm seeing $75 as well from the link. I think AE might be showing, like, a price of 55 EUR, but only from a European IP. I usually see different prices whenever someone posts a sale link to SBCGaming.

As for the coupon, I never bother with coins either. You can go to the checkout page and enter a coupon code like CDUS08, or NEWUS8OFF if you set up a new account.

By the way, this is kind of personal preference, but I bought a Powkiddy RGB30 max10 3 a couple months back and I didn't really like the buttons. They aren't bad per se but the control isn't as good as some other controllers I've used. That's one of the reason I'm getting an Anbernic device now. Powkiddy does give the best price/performance, though.

I had settled on the X55 for sidewaysness and size. I feel like much smaller and it won’t be nice to hold, plus I can plug into the TV and let my son actually see some NES games.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

my favorite store

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Choice PigWang

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Killingyouguy! posted:

This is how I feel when the aliexpress algorithm decides I need lingerie meant for gay men

I'm sorry Ali but I'm literally female it won't fit

they sell packers too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

TrashMammal posted:

they sell packers too

And yet the algorithm has never shown me one, so this is not the path it wants for me