Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I bought like 35 things for 18$ and I full expect it not to arrive until February.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Pick posted:

yeah it owns!!

Got my first seller message. Getting the real experience.

quote:

Dear boss !!!pls cancel the order , I'll get your money back soon, need not to wait two months to open a dispute for give you a refund,

becouse this item was prohibited to produce,we have found many factories to get it,but no any way,we are sorry for this.pls cancell this order.the money will be back to you.and pls choose the cancell reason as """"other reason""""or """"I don't want it anymore"""".I will agree to it and let the money get back to you.pls accept our apology.""

pls choose the cancell reason as """"other reason""""or """"I don't want it anymore"" !!!
pls choose the cancell reason as """"other reason""""or """"I don't want it anymore"" !!!
pls choose the cancell reason as """"other reason""""or """"I don't want it anymore"" !!!"

It was for some aluminum tire caps that cost 45 cents.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Can someone post that EDC nerd with the tactical pen

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Anne Whateley posted:

Stocking stuffers are just like small inexpensive presents, basically everything under $5 on aliexpress qualifies!

Shipment by December 25 not guaranteed

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

lol

I got my first set of ear buds today and they are okay for 85 cents that I bought them for with free shipping. I have like 12 more things arriving sometime in the next 1-6 weeks

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Disappointed there isnt an option for our uncirc’d brothers

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I wonder if they actually ship it or are just pushing the deadline for cancellation/refund back a few weeks hoping that you will forget about it. I had one where the seller requested I cancel it but then the order was marked as shipped a few days later.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

For the parents who want their kids to do a suicide by cop:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2018-Can-Fire-DIY-Building-Blocks-Toy-Gun-Assembly-Toy-Puzzle-Brain-Game-Model-Bullets-Mung/32890816546.html

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/dtl3qDMc

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Just dispute the order. AliExpress if pretty good about getting your money back for obvious gently caress ups or non deliveries. It will take a week or so and don’t agree to anything the seller offers unless it’s a full refund.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

:wtc:

edit:

slave to my cravings fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Nov 12, 2020

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

AliExpress sellers stealing American ingenuity once again with the fake mask

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Some companies will send you one for free less shipping

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Hot dog balls

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

DRINK ME posted:

Added this cool foldy keyboard to my cart the other day but didn’t check out because I am looking at some other stuff. Now the price has jumped up in preparation for the 11/11 “price drop”

What is the aliexpress price tracker website

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I got a similar looking drone without the green for about 12$. It’s pretty good fun for what it is.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0ADuQ0

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

All the teeth stuff on aliexpress is gross as poo poo lol

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

You can get 2tb ssd for like 65$ from Newegg or Amazon or literally anywhere

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Owned

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

inchworm posted:

i got owned, i (thought i) bought 100 melamine sponges for 3 bucks and received a grand total of 1

i am soaking up my tears with it

lol

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Ordered a bunch of stuff on Ali and had other stuff in my cart saved for later. The stuff I ordered was free shipping but now everything else is like 2-3$ each to ship. Guess I broke the system

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

It’s the same way on every website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I had something that got lost in the mail that I ordered in February. The item was clearly lost by DHL and didn’t update for like 6 weeks. I submitted for a refund like a month ago and it denied it and said to be patient because it still has tracking status and to submit more information or respond. Purchase protection expired in early may. I just ignored it and then they refunded me last week. No idea how it works or is supposed to work for lost items.