Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im a fascist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

they are "basically like" that because that's exactly what happened to them, they have been propagandized from childhood to only hear the bad things about anyone to the left of Nixon and to scrub out all the anti-capitalist things from anyone too big to be erased under that model.

I mean yeah, that's basically my point, I didn't mean to imply there was anything surprising about it.

Son of Sorrow posted:

thats exactly right, mr. beast

I have to give the person who gave me this avatar credit that it's the only time I've felt annoyed enough at an avatar purchase to want to change it despite having avatars turned off.

I'm still not going to do it, but I can't say I'm a fan of having Mr. Beast next to all my posts.

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 22:55 on Apr 30, 2024

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im a fascist

see? it’s that easy

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Ytlaya posted:

I mean yeah, that's basically my point, I didn't mean to imply there was anything surprising about it.

I have to give the person who gave me this avatar credit that it's the only time I've felt annoyed enough at an avatar purchase to want to change it despite having avatars turned off.

I'm still not going to do it, but I can't say I'm a fan of having Mr. Beast next to all my posts.
one cannot help but picture mr beast is typing all your posts

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Ytlaya posted:

If you made better posts this wouldn't be an issue.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im a fascist

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm on the steering cmte of the Fascism Working Group in Brooklyn DSA ✊✊

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Phone banking for fascism.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
got my taillights fixed at the clinic :)

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
is that an SS? I can't tell

edit: if I wasn't so lazy I'd photoshop the license plate to say HMMLR

rudecyrus has issued a correction as of 03:33 on May 1, 2024

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

rudecyrus posted:

is that an SS? I can't tell

edit: if I wasn't so lazy I'd photoshop the license plate to say HMMLR

HM/HRLER
e: THEMLER

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
5'5", 555 lbs. they call me the golden boy

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

-the dicksuckers of america everyone!

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

In Training posted:

I'm on the steering cmte of the Fascism Working Group in Brooklyn DSA ✊✊

say hi to Dasha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Ohtori Akio posted:

got my taillights fixed at the clinic :)