Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Ah yeah checking his twitter he said yesterday he was fatigued. Sounds like he's using it where assistants would normally be used but also like all weekly manga the creators should be able to take breaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Ok just asking the Connector how to beat him is definitely the funniest solution

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Joji is the best character in this poo poo. Rihito is also pretty good.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
That was hysterical, Joji rules. :allears:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Can we just keep this dynamic going to the end of the story?

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

I take back everything I've said about Omega

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
I can feel it. This chapter is the start of a new golden age.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

we are so back

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
lol. lmao.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
kengan is back to doing what it does best: ridiculous bromances that work far better than they have any right to

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

the tournament arc officially starts right now, we're mfing back

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
If nothing else this chapter brought in the last couple pages something fun the series has been missing. It's still mired in the nonsense that is Tree Man connector and how nobody can apparently just bomb him to death.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Brought To You By posted:

If nothing else this chapter brought in the last couple pages something fun the series has been missing. It's still mired in the nonsense that is Tree Man connector and how nobody can apparently just bomb him to death.

Yeah, the whole "we can't just snipe the Connector mid-match, there would be repercussions" was ridiculous. Like repercussions from who? The only people who would be pissed that you murdered the Connector are people who rely on his power to even be relevant and you want to kill all of them anyways!!! :psyduck:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Lt. Lizard posted:

Yeah, the whole "we can't just snipe the Connector mid-match, there would be repercussions" was ridiculous. Like repercussions from who? The only people who would be pissed that you murdered the Connector are people who rely on his power to even be relevant and you want to kill all of them anyways!!! :psyduck:

The retaliation should still be coming from the rogue worm factions that are willing to take the nuclear option. Problem is that Shen Luohan was already supposed to help take out those cells if the worms were given Ryuki and Ohma. And then in two different chapters Luohan has made it clear he wants Wulong dead so really, if he just went straight to the association and asked to help they could kill two birds with one coordinated stone.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
loving lmao.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Ok this is hilarious, I hope this situation continues for as long as possible. :allears:

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

I’d given up on Omega and clicked this on a whim. Why couldn’t the entire manga be this good?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Absolutely massive amounts of beer being drunk

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Uncle Khasim posted:

I’d given up on Omega and clicked this on a whim. Why couldn’t the entire manga be this good?

I feel like a big part of its recent upswing in quality is the contrast with what the manga had been doing before. The huge tone whiplash makes it that much better.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The series hasn’t been this good since Asura, I’m loving every panel

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
cant believe adam decked a man wearing glasses in the face...

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
can't believe Yamashita implied that Adam isn't a gentleman

he's dead to me

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
I was just thinking this series doesn't have nearly enough Kazzy jokes

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I see Adam, I smile.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol that the new chapter url was broken for so long not only did it miss its free period but no scans sites could get it etiher

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Yup that’s happened for a few weeks now. It’ll be free again 12 hours after release

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

It's annoying there funny chapter at least

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
Poor Koga, immediately overshadowed by the Main Protagonist.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
lmao

"Hey guys, want some martial arts training from me, the martial art superman?"
"Hmm, nah. I want to rely on my own strength."
"Okay then, guess I'll only train Koga so he can be relevant."
"On second thought..."

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
This is just utterly dumb and I love it. :allears:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Well now that Shen's barely an antagonist my stupid 'weakest characters that could beat the Connector' post has no legs to stand on. Couldn't figure out where to put people with healing factors like most otherwise powerless superhumans like Black Panther and Deathstroke anyway.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh so that's why Ouma's the Tiger Vessel.

It's Tiger versus Dragon.

Shen's the Dragon and the other guy inside him os the Tiger.

I'm a dummy.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Tbf, it's not like this isn't almost too stupid to believe.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the connector's goal being to have a good fight and nothing else makes more sense than everything else involving the worm

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
The Man Inside Me

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Warden posted:

Tbf, it's not like this isn't almost too stupid to believe.

No I mean I'm realizing it's about that Chinese phrase about the dragon and tiger fighting one another.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/eR6Abe/chapter-254/

the thing thats never really made sense about the ohma being a clone is how he ended up alone in the inside. at least ryuki had gaoh steal him. wonder if that'll ever be brought up

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.

Jose posted:

the thing thats never really made sense about the ohma being a clone is how he ended up alone in the inside. at least ryuki had gaoh steal him. wonder if that'll ever be brought up

They might've assumed Ohma was another failed clone because his DNA didn't match the current Connector's. The existence of the Tiger Connector is supposed to be top secret even within the Worm, I remember Yan almost murdering one of their spies for asking who Ohma was a clone of.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Digging Raian's new look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Looks like he's come from hellsing