Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
The full page of I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES is incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Also I like the secretary who is straight creeping on all the jacked dudes and the bit in that one bonus chapter where she imagines Ohms and Setsuna making out is hilarious

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Jesus Christ there's only one more volume

What the gently caress

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

We're nearing the end of daily releases because volume 27 isn't out in Japan yet

Is there a volume 27, I heard 26 was the last one

And the raw on Reddit for the last chapter isn't far enough out for another volume to fit

Edit I guess it is, never mind

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm catching up on the last couple weeks of this and I loving LOVE how the fight between Kanoh and uh devil Lance guy is an actual back and forth

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I have no idea how this is going to wrap up in four chapters (realistically three plus a finale for the series as a whole) or what a sequel could look like

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
It's the ashita no Joe ending

He's fuckin dead

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
do we have any idea when the sequel is going to start?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Karate Grandpa series or bust

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Meinberg posted:

Uh, the main character is still alive? Why would they change it for the second part?

Kazzy might need a new fighter though, I’m sure he could get a small group to protect him as he investigates the inside to get to the bottom of the Niko nonsense.

Also: major props to HnG. This series was awesome and they did excellent work in bringing it to the English-speaking world.

Did you actually read the last two chapters, he got the Ashita no Joe death in 235 and Kazzys epilogue is "I'm going to change to honor your memory"

He's dead as poo poo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Brought To You By posted:

He's saying that Kazzy is the Main character

ok yeah id be fine with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Brought To You By posted:

He seems pretty dead to me.

i mean he has a grave and poo poo but yeah i guess this thing that could be easily interpreted as metaphorical means he's alive