Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
The artist certainly did not hold back on Chun's legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Jose posted:

is that the first time we've seen the fang of metsudo? lol if his first appearance is in a side chapter

He was seen on the chapter where they introduced every single fighter, including others who have not had a match yet.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
And he even had him win by pressuring a surrender.
Like, the worlds most inefficient schemer, so far.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Relin posted:

man i wish baki 1 was done. just gonna keep reading HNG translations anyway, been following their group for like a decade. that thread is pretty infuriating

The translations for part 1 of Baki are done (someone posted the whole thing on /a/), we just need redrawing/typesetting.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

Can't link chapter but holy shiiiiit

The Balrog Fakeout is strong.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
So Hayami hired like a dozen fighters, got two extra spots and all his fighters lost in the first actual official fight they took part in.
A brilliant bid for the Chairman seat.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
The manga even has the seal of approval of the Rainmaker.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Artelier posted:

come on gensai!!!

(he's probably jobbing isn't he)

I want to believe in that beard.
Since Karo lost, a Grandpa should move on.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
New chapter is out.
Thread must be renamed to honor Jerry.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Plutonis posted:

It's just like the mach punch that Katsumi used on Baki but it doesn't obliterate his entire arm on use

Katsumi imagines 10,000 joints, Bando just dislocates the arm and throws it around. The silly 'imagine liquid and slap them' technique one of the convict jobbers used is closer.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

I wonder how Machio compares to Julius and Wakatsuki.

Julius:
Muscle 10, Hustle 9
Machio:
Hustle 10, Muscle 9

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Hatsumi is truly the floating cloud.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

being related to a criminal is not a crime. killing such people is not vigilantism. also, as we saw during his fight with cosmo akai murders people because he really enjoys slowly torturing people to death for the sin of opposing him. miss stockholm syndrome is the only person on the planet who actually buys his bullshit excuses.

How can there be evil people if there are no people at all?
Checkmate for Justice.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
It's not paranoia if Tokita Niko is out to get you.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

pnumoman posted:

Uh, exactly how many chapters do we have left until the daily release pace ends? Because it seems like a huge cliffhanger is coming right at us.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

There was like a 3 week gap between this chapter and the next during serialization, that sucked.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
In other news, Kengan Ashura 2, or rather 'Kengan Omega' has started

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

otokojuku was always supposed to be a parody of ultra-masculine japanese nationalism. that's the basic premise!

I AM THE PRINCIPAL OF OTOKOJUKU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI!!!

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

I hope we get to see Gensai fight a dinosaur before this manga is over

"I, Kuroki, am still green' right after he chops the horn off a triceratops.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

There is nothing gay about two young guys going out on a date shopping, playing games, eating together and blushing.
Heck, I bet he won that teddy bear for him from the crane game just to prove he has better Eye–hand coordination.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

where the red fern gropes posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/703039

in which rear end in a top hat fang dude is... an rear end in a top hat. who knew?

in a surprise twist, koga not only does not talk poo poo, he does the exact opposite of talking poo poo. it doesn't help

Just exist, get hit.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
It may be a break week for omega, but there are no breaks on the Kengan Train.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/707755/1

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
New chapter is out.
All I can say is SWEET JESUS

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
They post one per day, just like HnG did in their Kengan Rush (everything is translated and edited, they just do typesetting)

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Grouchio posted:

I don't think I've asked this yet but: How many of you are ambivalent over Ohma's revival, and the concept of cloning in this story? Did the author plan this from the beginning of Omega?

He did literally tells us he merely fell into a long slumber.
And I am still kinda curious what the whole issue about the Tiger's vessel and Worm's overall goal are, so I am not soured on it yet.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

frajaq posted:

please tell me theres kengan this week
Yep.
Raws within the hour, chapter in 23 hours or so.

However, next week is golden week.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
That's what happens when you do not follow trusted curators, Carlos.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
All 4-komas are canon.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
I do hope that one of the 'curbstomp' fights will be Julius , Toa or Wakatsuki just chucking a fool out of the ring like a fastball.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
The man with a thousand nicknames is on the scene.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/929782/1

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Not 'are ya winnin', pupil?' ?
You disappoint me.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Suspicious Lump posted:

:wtc: Edward Wu has the biggest titties in the manga. :gizz:

P.S The new fang is awesome. biiiiiiiiiiitttch lol

It's a good thing he is not one of the fighters, Shion would have jumped ship to Purgatory for those pecs.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

AtomikKrab posted:

What this chapter shws is that Xia is a bit of a foot soldier. Xia doesn't even know why other parts of the worm want Ohma.

More of the foot soldier factory .
"Hey, we need a Shifty looking guy , 186 cm tall using snake fist'.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
It's Misasa time.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1046317/1

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
This is the 6th Fang, Yumigahama. We trained him wrong, as a joke.
Seriously though, how did Jose lose? Go for an Armbar while Yumi was swinging imaginary swords and get slammed down?

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Jose, my boy, how did you lose to this?

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Caidin posted:

I feel like the title of Fang just lost massive credibility. Also Purgatory lost about 3/4's of it's energy without Yumigahama's incredible heel powers and facial expressions.

At least we still have good pairs, like Banner-Wangfan, Dongchecg-Naidan and Terashi-Lolong
"Lolong moved?"

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

This is definitely NOT the end of monkey man. I’m anticipating a fight in the future where he’s not constrained by space and becomes a lot more dangerous

Yes, where he can mimic a ballista or catapult as a not as cool Jerry.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Brought To You By posted:

New chapter
Ryuki's gonna have a hard road ahead

Everyone but Hikaru is a worm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Jose posted:

so what are the odds nicholas le banner fights using savaté or will that be considered too close to mokichi?

Subvert our expectations with Dutch Kickboxing