Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax
I made a lovely bracket!

If the whole thing goes uninterrupted I think it'll go something like this.

I'll probably be wrong by the third match though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

RatHat posted:

Also keep in mind these predictions only work if the tournament goes as planned. We've still got Hassad and Medicine Man as wild cards afterall.

True. I'd written them off as weird fanservice.

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

Jedah posted:

Excellent predictions here. But I'm curious, why do you think Julius Reinhold will defeat Tokita Omha? Ohma seems to have answers for huge opponents. Although I agree Setsuna will make it to the finals.

:rip: Hatsumi Sen of the Clouds

I don't think Ohma is going to fight Kiryu yet. It feels too early for a face-off against what will probably be the big-bad of the series. From a story-telling perspective, Ohma has been so far dipping his toes into what I would consider the shallow side of the pond, and beating someone of Imai or Akoya's caliber (assuming Akoya wins) would put him in the stronger half of the Kengan fighters, which is a considerable accomplishment. I think the current top two plot-wise are Julius and Hatsumi Sen, with Kiryu being the wildcard newcomer that puts the whole thing on its head.

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

tweet my meat posted:

I'm having trouble trying to wrap my head around the logistics of him leaving that trail of exhausted women in his wake and still making it to the fight on time. Did he leave an hour or so early so he could take a gently caress break every few steps or did he just like walk and gently caress at the same time? I hope it wasn't the second because he couldn't have lasted very long if that was the case judging by the distance in between the women. Maybe they had already hosed in the bedroom and he just decided to leave a breadcrumb trail to let his boss know he had left for the fight?

Who says he blessed all of them individually with his seed? Clearly he saved it for the last (and best). :colbert:

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

Uncle Khasim posted:

This fight is so good. I can't stop re-reading it. I'm even re-reading the fight with him vs Ohma just to get my fix of the magnificence that is Hell's Angel Sekibayashi Jun.

Until your post I had completely forgotten Ouma beat this monster. Holy poo poo Ouma.

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

Begemot posted:

Y'all are crazy if you think Ohma isn't gonna win the tournament.

If only because it's the only way Kazuo ends up as leader of the Kengan Association. Which simply has to happen, it's the law of comedy.

I thought Kazuo signed on to the Nogi agreement? The one where if Ohma wins, Nogi becomes the chairman.

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

where the red fern gropes posted:

yeah but that wouldnt be funny

I guess there's only one thing for it: Nogi has to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

I Love Annie May posted:

I started reading this manga yesterday evening and holy poo poo it's so good that I stayed up til 2 am and ended catching up with the english scans. Do you guys know how many volumes are published in Japan?

A lot.

I recall the Vietnamese scans (which show up readily when looking for the raws) go up to around Chapter 220.