Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I can't wait for the inevitable "Fighter can't fight so the corporate head steps in" fight. I don't care which CEO it is, as long as they pull out some bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

When he said "I'll buy it at a high price," I couldn't help but think of the merchant from RE4.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Begemot posted:

Yeah, hopefully he learned from his loss to Ohma and developed more techniques than "give 'em a pinch".

By the end of the series he'll be pinching the fabric of reality, TTGL style.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I actually kind of like the guy who says he needs no techniques. I hope he comes back after his defeat (as is this series' modem operandi) so he can defeat more fighters with flexing.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Rangpur posted:

what vile dog would bring a gun to an honorable fisticuffs fight

we know at least one character who would bring a missile

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Actually he'll lose the fight but in such as way as to be even better than if he had won, e.g. it was a super secret plot for the other fighter to throw to fight, but they don't call him "Kazzy the Plot Armored" for nothing.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

What a vicious pose of a man out for blood.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

AtomikKrab posted:

So Kengan TASKMASTER could have won is he hadn't tried an akido move, he was in fact beating on Sen up until that point from what I gather.

It's the difference between knowledge and wisdom. He knows a lot of different techniques, but isn't practiced enough to read the situation for which to apply. He's the world's greatest actor, but never follows the script.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I didn't go to fighting-actor metaphor school