Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

If Adam jobs to these guardian guys I'll be so mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

What a long and great chapter full of good dudes fighting but what happened with Cosmo??

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Danberu doesn't have intense fight scenes so it wouldn't be nearly as hard to make look decent

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Probably the worst and dumbest conclusion to a fight in this series so far. Oh well, maybe next chapter will redeem it.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

remember when Rei won a lot against fan favorites but then he got his rear end beat by Gensai in the end. While there are upsets, Kengan will come good

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

it's like watching translating teams in the early 10's again. What a blast

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Brought To You By posted:

I'm going to say it if nobody else is. This fight sucks.

this is every Ohma fight except maybe the Cosmo one

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

I just reread the Carlos fight and it's still incredibly stupid. Even if Carlos had just lost, it'd be totally fine, but they made it so stupid.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

muscle magic sucks when it's just "is more powerful" like ohmas thing or the kures. or everything about the niko style.

muscle magic is cool when you have so many muscles they all spin at the spin time. and also when you can control your hair freely. or when your head is impossibly strong

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Scallop Eyes posted:

I would be ok with almost any development if the fight choreography as still as good as Asura, but it's so much worse to me now (especially after the Purgatory tournament).

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

i don't get the point of retconning his W/L record. Decent enough for an Ohma fight though.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

this is very dumb, but the artist went all out for Togo this chapter huh

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

my moneys on "guy paying kuroki is killed/stops the order" and they stop the match as a draw.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

ah thank god, it ended exactly how I wanted it to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

RareAcumen posted:

Meanwhile, in STAR: Strike it Rich: Jesus Christ, Ichika

Edit: Kengan Omega. It kinda bugs me that nobody carries guys like this when we all know they're superhumans and could make Sisyphus look like a chump and roll his boulder up a mountain like it's Sonic the Hedgehog with no effort.

saw a picture of that fight and started going through the whole manga. Sandro is so good when it's just these lower-stakes fights lol.