Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
http://www.hokutonogun.com/ is translating it, along with a bunch of other manly series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
no westerner can hope to overwhelm the power of the yamato bloodline...

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i like how nonplussed he looks on this page

http://bato.to/reader#d3bfee2134e51934_8

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

67 reminds me of the mma fighter beating up a tai chi fighter a few weeks ago in china

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Fabricated posted:

The upcoming fight gets pretty gross just FYI- or at least the kind of violence in it kinda makes me cringe.
are we talking baki level where we see people's nerves pulled out of their bodies

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

thats racist

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Sharkopath posted:

People get mad if you ask them why, you've doomed yourself.
it has a larger selection than mangadex, but KA is on MD so there's no excuse there

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Gaolang hasn’t had his backstory reveal yet, but so far he has been presented as a top tier fighter. If Kaneda wins it’s gotta be through some bullshit “I already know what you’re going to do” premonition. Which was foreshadowed in the fight with icy
he is the star of silverman's gym in japan

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

this is ending in august

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

man i wish baki 1 was done. just gonna keep reading HNG translations anyway, been following their group for like a decade. that thread is pretty infuriating

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

oh i'm so shocked whoa

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Wasn't Le Banner already associated with Worm in Ashura? This different revelation isn't so surprising

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

my baseless guess is that nitoku will job like sen

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

did daromeon forget that meguro killed a bunch of people, including his father, for no reason before meeting hayami

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

it occurs to me, since ji is stronger when unconfident, that those three were bullying him and calling him weak and useless to make him stronger