Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol

you will get LOTS of emails. Exciting!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
ooooo a RED one !

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

THEY ATE THE FUCKIN' MINTS

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

Milo and POTUS posted:

THEY ATE THE FUCKIN' MINTS

NASA is entitled to a few mints for their great service to humanity :colbert:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/5bPNwns.mp4

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Kit Walker posted:

Foxman (dogman?) with tiny dog cocks for teeth. It was gross but not anything really that shocking by SA standards and I’d argue it was pretty funny. Probably a better fit for the cursed images thread though

Eh, not these days. There used to be a thread full of horrible fetish art like that, which was very funny in a terrible way. Then it came to light that most of its regulars were getting off on the horrible fetish art, not laughing at it, and the whole mess got nuked into oblivion. Probably for the best.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

West Chester, Pennsylvania's main entry is via High St, and the way out is via Gay St. Their motto is "Come in High, come out Gay" or some such. I dunno, it's kinda cute.