Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

lets hang out posted:

Please recommend more cool shows to me that are not the ones in the op or symphogear or wixoss or yuyuyu or symphogear thank you

Magical girl raising pro-*is shot*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

How?

lets hang out posted:

Please recommend more cool shows to me that are not the ones in the op or symphogear or wixoss or yuyuyu or symphogear thank you

Kaito tenshi twin angel kyun kyun tokimeki paradise

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I watched the 4 minute shorts, which were ok!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

AnoHito posted:

Did you actually watch the show? Because there were several things she had to screw up to get to that point, none of which had to do with her being a lesbian.

She tried to make friends, Then her lover died because of it, then she hung herself. Such is the nature of karma.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

she drank too much soda, which weakened her bladder. such is the nature of piss.

It don't matter how strong ur bladder is when ur dead and the camera lingers on your piss

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

AnoHito posted:

Yes, let's walk right into the base of the people who have been trying to murder everyone. This is clearly not the most obvious trap in history that people tried to tell you was a bad idea. Clearly my lover dying due to my own stupid assurance that this group of backstabbing murderers is at all trustworthy is not at all my fault.

She wanted to be friends, she was full of piss and vinegar

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

You all ready for blue reflection

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

gently caress I just started singing "kira kira purikyua" to myself to the tune of twinkle twinkle little star

Seek help

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

it's pretty cure's 15th anniversary, so they had a poll on best series

as an internet poll promoted mostly on twitter its pretty obviously weighted towards older fans (see: futari wa ranking so highly even though most young fans werent even alive when it aired) but i thought it was interesting

Happiness charge being at the bottom is a travesty

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's actually the pinnacle of the series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

They should have asked me to vote