Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellbore
Jan 25, 2012
New ED is also the first hard hint at a fifth Precure this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellbore
Jan 25, 2012

Larryb posted:

Well aside from soundbytes and color data hidden in two of the toys so far but this is the first official one at least.

Also, I REALLY hope they don’t redeem/spare Battamonda at this point. He’s like a petulant child that gets furious over the slightest inconvenience or reprisal, talks like an abuser (“You made me do this”), doesn’t give a poo poo about anyone, and is possibly one of the most twisted villains we’ve had in the series since Northa and Joker (though Daruizen is also up there). I hope he goes down in the most grisly way allowed by a Precure show

Yeah, I meant in the show itself, not counting leaks and messing with the toys.

Another thing I liked was that when Sora was in the middle of her break down, she didn't ask Prism to help her, she asked Mashiro. She just really needed her friend right then.

Hellbore
Jan 25, 2012
For completion,

26. Takeoff! Thoughts connected by Airplane.

Also, it's interesting that we might be getting Cure Majesty as early as 24-25. Which I guess is close to other mid-season Cures, but having Butterfly debut so late, I figured they might be pushing the fifth Cure out until the 30 episode mark.

Hellbore
Jan 25, 2012

Larryb posted:

Speak of the devil, here’s our first All Stars F trailer:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P8pkbHX9FdY

And a new poster to go with it:

Nice spread of Cures for the main plot,

Sora with Summer and Precious and Supreme
Mashiro with La Mer, Grace and Finale
Tsubasa and Elle with Flora, Felice and Ange
Ageha with Milky, Macaron and Earth

Hellbore
Jan 25, 2012

Larryb posted:

Allegedly we’re getting Cure #5 in episode 32 but I haven’t been able to confirm that yet (I wouldn’t be surprised though since we already have official art for her)

I think so far that's just speculation based on the description for Ep 31.

Hellbore
Jan 25, 2012
The show has been steadily building up Elle as her own person, so leaving her as an infant between transformations seems like it could work out. I also wouldn't be surprised if the reversion in this episode was just to save Majesty's proper debut for next episode and she stays a teen after that.

Hellbore
Jan 25, 2012
Inuka and Nekoyashiki are certainly on the nose Precure names. Though to be fair, that's something true of almost all of them.

Hellbore
Jan 25, 2012
I wonder how they show is going to split Komugi between dog and human form? The opening suggests to me that she'll mostly be human (at least while she's a Precure), but Elle ended up spending a lot more time as a baby than I expected.

Hellbore
Jan 25, 2012
Good first episode. Nice setup to Komugi's whole thing with wanting to be human to be with Iroha and a sneak peek at Mayu and Yuki's whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellbore
Jan 25, 2012

Justin_Brett posted:

I feel like the puppy isn't necessarily going to be throwing hands at first either way, but who knows.

Look, as far as Komugi knows, hands are for holding. She probably doesn't know what a punch even is.