Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Rirse posted:

The crazy balloons at the start are great, but I just for some reason love the insanity parade with the very drunk lady talking over it.

:j: Sometimes I sleep in the dryer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

There are browser extensions that'll let you download streaming video, but the whole model of Rifftrax is that they expect their customers to not be cocks. Of course, a good share of them are, that's just the nature of the beast, but it feels a little mean to flaunt it if they can't do anything about it.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Breadallelogram posted:

FATEFUL FINDINGS!

Gumby shorts is an interesting one.

I am honestly not sure if I want them to do Fateful Findings. You need to watch that poo poo unriffed first.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
David Giancola is jumping into the Rifftrax Twitch Channel tomorrow at 5 PM ET to watch Icebreaker with everyone.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
New stretch goals! Here are the marks they’re aiming for and what gets riffed if they’re hit.

• $360K - Stranger Things Episode 1, free to $75+ backers
• $380K - A Talking Cat!?!, free to $85+ backers
• $400K - Star Wars: The Last Jedi, free to $100+ backers

There will also be a new Shorts DVD at $425K and another soft enamel pin—of either the Ice Cream Bunny or Mike, Kevin, and Bill—at $450K, also free to $100+ backers.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
6,500 backers: Kevin will cosplay as Captain Santa Claus for the Space Mutiny show
7,250 backers: Ready Player One riff
10,000 backers: It’s a Wonderful Life riff

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Heads up: Enzo G. Castellari directed The Last Shark and Escape From the Bronx (aka Escape 2000). Should be a good time.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Aaaaa I missed the slides

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
“Hi, what the hell am I doin’ here.”

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Canned Panda posted:

I really hope this opens the Cannon floodgates! Imagine a Masters of the Universe riff! Or Hercules!

Invasion USA or what the gently caress are we even doing here

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Everything Counts posted:

So does Mike not like San Francisco or Sketchfest? Bill and Kevin are going to be there, and Bridget is going, so you know there isn't a family obligation keeping him away.

I noticed that Mike’s keeping a low profile these days. His Twitter’s been deactivated for a while.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
New stretch goals! In addition to DVDs of the live shows:

$375K: Star Wars Episode IX riff - $75 backers get it free
$425K: JCVD Street Fighter riff - $100 backers get it free

Star Wars is great and all but for some reason, I feel like their whole riffing careers have been leading them to Street Fighter.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
C'mon you bastards I want to see Kevin Murphy catch some fish

EDIT: :smith:

DivisionPost fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Mar 24, 2019

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Another Bill posted:

I'm watching Oblivion right now. The opening shot is of a tumbleweed blowing silently across the desert.

Mike: "Oh look, Bill Maher told a joke." :boom:

By my count that makes Mike the only conservative to ever successfully burn Bill Maher.

You think the others would’ve figured it out by now.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
I am 15 minutes into Feeders.

It’s glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Geoj posted:

Anyone seen Feeders yet?

Thinking about it, but given the genre and era it's from I'm afraid it's going to be another Rollergator.

drat my human hands :argh:

Oh the edit wasn’t necessary, it’s absolutely another Rollergator. Shot on tape, chintzy production design, horrible acting, cheap FX—practical and CG—yeah we got the works here. Only difference is that Rollergator is supposed to be a family comedy so it’s dumb in that condescending way that bad family comedies are, making it extra hard to sit through even with a riff. This is just your stupid friend’s lovely attempt at making Independence Day with nothing but the Pennsylvania backwoods and a pocketful of dreams at his disposal.