Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017

STONE COLD 64 posted:

when i was in 5th grade i did something similar in the little doorway to my classroom, shimmying myself all the way up and keeping myself up there through the tension of pressing my legs and hands against the walls of the outer doorway. i held this until my teacher immediately spotted me from the little window above the door.
he yelled at me to get down from there but with how high i had climbed i was too scared to just drop down so they had to get the janitor to bring his ladder to come get me.

sam fissure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017

Seventh Arrow posted:

One thing that's really awful about the story is the vast amounts of cutscene incompetence. You can quietly sneak through each level without so much as raising a guard's suspicion, but in the cutscenes, Garrett gets caught all the time. The 'master thief' is revealed after hiding under a bed, gets his hand shot after being discovered by the villain, is continuously spotted by guards, and so on.

ugh this is so bad. Why do writers do this kind of thing?

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017
lol I can imagine, Garrett steps on a cat then slams face first into an accordion :mmmhmm:

DID YOU GUYS HEAR SOMETHING

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017

Seventh Arrow posted:

you can 'ship' yourself from any place that has a platform for it, thus giving you a free teleport to another outpost

wait WHAT