Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

don’t those politicians all have secret service watching their residences 24/7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
LoL if you believe that vandalism is real.

Hey look, the major dem and the major gop people both had it happen to them the same time. Oh no!

Who benefits from this. Oh... they do.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Rated PG-34 posted:

Probably just the one they're at.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Gonna connect some dots like a pepe silvia.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Third World Reagan posted:

really polite anarchists in sf

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

spacetoaster posted:

Probably just the one they're at.

what about, like, a webcam

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Third World Reagan posted:

lol, i remember that poo poo happening to libby when the protests were in force. what a loving joke.,

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Casey Finnigan posted:

what about, like, a webcam

Maybe. But looks like this house was right on the street. I bet Nancy doesn't even stay there anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNC8bq1ViQ0

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's the property she's obligated to keep because it's in the district that elected her. Of course she doesn't stay/live there.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
a lot of effort on people's part to prove that spraypainting the house leader's garage, something that people seem to like and think is good, wasn't real

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Oh the spray paint is real.

But was it some angry leftist or someone who wanted to make them look like a victim of a crazy leftist is the question.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
I spraypaint "we want everything in the entire world! we are not reasonable in any way!!" on the homes of my elected leaders to support the cause

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Declan MacManus posted:

it’s too much

libs focus on “capitalist pigs” imagery a lot, there’s an anarchist “a” symbol sprayed, it’s asking for 2k and to cancel rent AND saying “we want everything”; it’s just super weird. it’s very much a tv writer’s conception of a radical leftist

yeah it looks like it was done by committee and everyone's idea had to be represented and squeezed onto the door

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Rated PG-34 posted:

nope, they only protect the president and vice president full time. a congressperson would only have protection if they were on some kind of official trip where it was required

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Smythe posted:

fail rear end mods keep probating me so i have many posts stored up.... =/

Know that feeling

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lmao the mayor of oakland is named "libby schaaf"

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Rhesus Pieces posted:

yeah it looks like it was done by committee and everyone's idea had to be represented and squeezed onto the door
so you're saying it was real leftists?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

FAUXTON posted:

Lmao the mayor of oakland is named "libby schaaf"
she's the biggest white lib poser too

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Dreylad posted:

a lot of effort on people's part to prove that spraypainting the house leader's garage, something that people seem to like and think is good, wasn't real

It's 2021 good things don't happen.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Gazpacho posted:

she's the biggest white lib poser too

yes she's an elected official in california

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

its gonna be c ool when the economy crashes and its somehow worse than even cspam expected

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Stairmaster posted:

its gonna be c ool when the economy crashes and its somehow worse than even cspam expected

Whats the opposite of a crash

Thorn Wishes Talon
Oct 18, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 6 days!)

Stairmaster posted:

the economy isnt gonna crash because daddy powell won't let it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Stairmaster posted:

It’s been happening for the past twelve years

This is the third job crash I’ve been a working adult for, the 21st century has been a wash

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jan 3, 2021

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Stairmaster posted:

i've been hording handtools/nails/screws/cloth and other manufactured materials in anticipation of he breakdown of global trade. if its worse than i'm expecting than i don't know what you would even do.

it would have to be some I have No Mouth and I Must Scream poo poo going on to be worse than i expect

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

genericnick posted:

It's 2021 good things don't happen.

Like can we get some fill? Wheres the NY fat caps at. That's not how you bomb

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/EinsteinoWallSt/status/1344848205729714177

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

hold up are people still going on the floor of the nyse

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
is that a tracheostomy

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

oh motherfuck this dipshit survived getting covid??

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh motherfuck this dipshit survived getting covid??

covid only kills the good source: im still alive

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/SethCL/status/1345813956930232321?s=19

Thorn Wishes Talon
Oct 18, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 6 days!)

past performance does not etc. etc.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2J6ffSXLis

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yeah it's because the dipshits can get credit again

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FAUXTON posted:

Yeah it's because the dipshits can get credit again

Oh yeah, the entire market taking a poo poo is definitely because of your average loser taking out a $5000 loan

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

stare at number long enough and the patterns will appear to reveal themselves to you. remember the movie the number 23? i do. man, that movie sucked balls. but the timeless lesson lives on: jim carey gazed too deep into number, and he went crazy. he went fuckin bonkers.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Gazpacho posted:

so you're saying it was real leftists?

lol

makes u think, divine numerology

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

We were going to get that correction in 2020 because the economy was about to slip into recession before the virus hit, and when it did start crashing super hard because of covid the unprecedented trillions of dollars of cash infusions and backstops juiced the markets like Bane taking a shot of venom and this led to everyone entering an investment frenzy trying to get back in to catch the bubble. There is no way in hell we would have hit dumb poo poo like Dow 30k and Bitcoin 35k without the pandemic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divot
Dec 23, 2013

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

We were going to get that correction in 2020 because the economy was about to slip into recession before the virus hit, and when it did start crashing super hard because of covid the unprecedented trillions of dollars of cash infusions and backstops juiced the markets like Bane taking a shot of venom and this led to everyone entering an investment frenzy trying to get back in to catch the bubble. There is no way in hell we would have hit dumb poo poo like Dow 30k and Bitcoin 35k without the pandemic.

So I guess the question is....what happens next