Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

What the hell is this?

Krillin is either: :rip: or :taco: depending on the scope of the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

freeza is :rip: imo

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Manatee Cannon posted:

Death Beam/Wave/Saucer/Ball!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Krillin still calls his wife Mrs. #18. :quagmire:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Manatee Cannon posted:

He gets his poo poo stomped in pretty bad yeah but imo he needs to die more before he deserves the icon.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

he's died three times (trunks, himself, goku) and had a death fakeout. krillin's only had one more death than him and freeza will probably be brought back and killed yet again. maybe even outright erased this time

freeza's also killed the most protagonists of anyone besides buu and enjoys it a lot, so it works both ways :colbert:

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

he's died three times (trunks, himself, goku)

what

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

'E cut 'imself in TWAIN!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

He didn't die from that though

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
he might be talking about the time in RoF he threw a hissy fit and blew up the earth. I know frieza can survive in space and all but I think the implication was he blew himself up along with Earth

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

PMush Perfect posted:

Krillin still calls his wife Mrs. #18. :quagmire:

She got bored of mistress.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Manatee Cannon posted:

he's died three times (trunks, himself, goku) and had a death fakeout. krillin's only had one more death than him and freeza will probably be brought back and killed yet again. maybe even outright erased this time

freeza's also killed the most protagonists of anyone besides buu and enjoys it a lot, so it works both ways :colbert:

Alright fine. I vote :taco: for Krillin then.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

CharlestonJew posted:

he might be talking about the time in RoF he threw a hissy fit and blew up the earth. I know frieza can survive in space and all but I think the implication was he blew himself up along with Earth

No, they explicitly say that Frieza survived that.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I know it'll never happen but I want to Frieza to somehow join the roster of former villains Goku has befriended. Just add "genocidal space dictator" to the list of people who've attempted/succeeded at killing lots of people on Earth and just become buddies later.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

You'd think at some point 18 would have gotten a nickname. I feel like saying Number Eighteen all the time would get annoying.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

You'd think at some point 18 would have gotten a nickname. I feel like saying Number Eighteen all the time would get annoying.

They tried calling her Hacchan but then Goku said it was awkward.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

With a name like Lazuli, there's not much else to go with.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

CharlestonJew posted:

Speak of which, what are the odds that Frieza starts losing a fight during the tournament and tries to blow up the ring? "Blow up the planet" seems to be his go to strategy when things aren't going his way.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Rhonne posted:

Speak of which, what are the odds that Frieza starts losing a fight during the tournament and tries to blow up the ring? "Blow up the planet" seems to be his go to strategy when things aren't going his way.

He'd get disqualified for it, but I'm not seeing that as a reason why he wouldn't do it if he had no other option. Or Frost for that matter.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It really does feel like the way the rules are set up encourages someone to do something blatantly super-illegal and just take the out for the greater win.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

Glagha posted:

I know it'll never happen but I want to Frieza to somehow join the roster of former villains Goku has befriended. Just add "genocidal space dictator" to the list of people who've attempted/succeeded at killing lots of people on Earth and just become buddies later.

I wonder if it's intentional that everyone who's done a heel turn never went too far as antagonists. Tien never murdered any of the main cast despite being an assassin, Piccolo's dad was the one responsible for killing everyone and Nappa killed everyone rather than Vegeta.

Radditz didn't kill anyone either, but he committed the worse crime of being related to Goku.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
The ring is already getting pretty hosed up, there's giant holes and walls actively creating cover everywhere now if I remember the episode 100 preview right.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

TheHan posted:

I wonder if it's intentional that everyone who's done a heel turn never went too far as antagonists. Tien never murdered any of the main cast despite being an assassin, Piccolo's dad was the one responsible for killing everyone and Nappa killed everyone rather than Vegeta.

Radditz didn't kill anyone either, but he committed the worse crime of being related to Goku.

Vegita only genocided a bunch of races and planets, no problems there. Beerus is still a villain and they are just friends with him anyway :v:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TheHan posted:

I wonder if it's intentional that everyone who's done a heel turn never went too far as antagonists.

Face turn, a heel turn is when a good guy turns into a bad guy, like Goku in Super

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Vegeta killed an entire village to get what he wanted and gloated about them not being revived. Nappa was just following his orders really.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

Rutibex posted:

Vegita only genocided a bunch of races and planets, no problems there. Beerus is still a villain and they are just friends with him anyway :v:

I meant of the main cast :v: You can be friends with Goku as long as you don't kill his friends.

IcePhoenix posted:

Face turn, a heel turn is when a good guy turns into a bad guy, like Goku in Super

Whoops, I've mixed up my wrestling terminology. I actually kinda like that when people started calling him the hope of the universe Goku made it a point to say that he's actually just a hyper violent rear end in a top hat like any good Saiyan.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Rutibex posted:

Beerus is an omnipresent amoral threat. It's Goku (and Bulma) that keep causing him to be around.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Didn't Piccolo very nearly kill everyone at the tournament if it weren't for Goku's intervention?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Glagha posted:

Didn't Piccolo very nearly kill everyone at the tournament if it weren't for Goku's intervention?

Counting attempted murder is just not fair

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Vegeta also killed a bunch of people at the martial arts tournament just to get Goku to fight him. You could argue he was under Babidi's control but he seemed to have a lot of agency with that decision.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Majin Vegeta is just Babidi giving Vegeta the power he desired, unrestrained

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

seiferguy posted:

Vegeta also killed a bunch of people at the martial arts tournament just to get Goku to fight him. You could argue he was under Babidi's control but he seemed to have a lot of agency with that decision.
How I understood it is that Babidi never really controlled him (this is obvious later on) but he took the evil influence from the spell to counter his character development and push him to his old lack of morals and value's just to bait Goku into fighting him.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

He was basically drunk on power and not restrained by his inhibitions or logical thought, but still in control of himself and capable of telling Babidi to piss off.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Can't wait for Caulifla to fight with Goku and figure out the secret to god ki, concentrating energy in your head

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Caulifia then turns Super Sayian God Super Sayian Super Sayian which turns you Green. Goku then calls it Super Sayian Green. Toei Animation makes 1,000,000 Yen.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

And this is to go even further beyond.
I'm sorry this one took so much longer then the others you can call this Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Zedd posted:

How I understood it is that Babidi never really controlled him (this is obvious later on) but he took the evil influence from the spell to counter his character development and push him to his old lack of morals and value's just to bait Goku into fighting him.

And somehow, there's a number of fans that didn't understand that that's a bad thing and want it to happen again, but permanently.

A lot of people seem to really hate the idea of Vegeta actually growing as a person.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Blaze Dragon posted:

And somehow, there's a number of fans that didn't understand that that's a bad thing and want it to happen again, but permanently.

A lot of people seem to really hate the idea of Vegeta actually growing as a person.

Vegedad is amazing and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong.

Seriously though, Vegeta's character development throughout Z and into Super has been surprisingly deep for a show like this and it pushed him into my favorite slot. Krillin used to be my favorite until he fell from grace and became somehow less muscular AND less ballsy than kid Gohan

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Covok posted:

Caulifia then turns Super Sayian God Super Sayian Super Sayian which turns you Green. Goku then calls it Super Sayian Green. Toei Animation makes 1,000,000 Yen.

Kale already has that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Zedd posted:

And this is to go even further beyond.
I'm sorry this one took so much longer then the others you can call this Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

I want this to happen so bad.