Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

where's the poll?

also, to the guy who said tien is the only human to survive the human extinction attack, tien's not human

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Dias posted:

If you're part Latino part alien but born in America Earth you are an American human, you horrendous Trump Freeza supporter.

president dog is not human, he's a dog. tien has 4 arms and a third eye, he's not human

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

The Awesomesaurus posted:

I would watch a prequel series about Gowasu and Rumsshi working on developing their GodTube channel, with Zamasu as a side character serving tea and growing gradually more irritable.

zamasu spends every episode trying to sabotage their godtube releases, only to make them more popular than ever

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

why does r/dbz have to be such a cesspit? go there for early commentary and all of it is whining about kale and caulifla

jesus

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i wonder if goku could've taken kale out with kaioken?

anyway, good ep!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Darko posted:

The show. It's all shown/stated.

- When Beerus arrives, he has un-sensable God Ki that no one can even come close to matching in power, until Vegeta's Bulma Rage powerup temporarily makes him stronger than Goku and makes Beerus almost try to do something barely
- Once Goku accesses God ki, he gets to some percentage of Beerus' power that makes him have to actually kind of fight
- Goku and Vegeta later start focusing on God ki with Whis and access Blue, which is SSJ God ki (Goku says this)
- Freeza, who never trained ever, does a Rocky montage and raises his regular ki so much that it is more powerful than Blue
- 17 has been training offscreen with animals enough, similar to Freeza, to at least make Blue work a bit
- Gohan trains with Piccolo enough to challenge Blue and specifically states he won't go the God Ki route and will go his own route
- There are a bunch of other people in other universes that aren't necessarily using God Ki that have enough to challenge or beat Blue

NOT CANON

here's the facts from the manga:

- no-one can beat blue or goku thanks for your tiem

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the most important part in all of this, is that the concept of monkeys, chimpanzees, and apes are apparently multiversal

i wonder what the monkeys on frieza planet look like

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

So, we've all heard (and/or supported) the theory that the populaces of the erased universes will be moved to U7 by the end of this arc. Does anyone think we might get a U6 earth arc cause of this?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Spoiler image for tomorrow's episode:

They gay

Also Brianne does something.

oh god yes i want more (ri)brianne

Condiv fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Jul 29, 2017

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Raserys posted:

I'm gonna record myself screaming in a mic about how caulifula ruined super saiyan and post it in this thread

cant wait

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

pride troopers got wrecked. good though, they deserved it for 4 on 2 against kale and califla

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

goku getting boneitis is still one of my favorite parts of dragonball super

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Augus posted:

you should probably try watching a dubbed episode that was made less than a decade ago

might as well tell him to shove glass into his ears

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Dias posted:

Hey, we've been getting "people other than Goku wins" for most of Super, I wouldn't be opposed to a clean Goku win now. It'd be cooler if Gohan got a W, though. Hell, maybe Roshi utilizes his 300 years of fighting experience and sidesteps Jiren into a ringout.

has goku won a single fight yet?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

loving :rip: gowasu

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

also, ssg confirmed for next episode

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

a cartoon duck posted:

I do kinda feel we're a bit overdue for another U7 ring-out just to raise the stakes again now that half the contestants are gone. Who was next on the OP theory elimination order again?

Végéta

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Dias posted:

I suffer from Anime Hair Recognition Disorder, but that's basically just base form hair, right?

no

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

goku's final form is the night man

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i dunno why people think it's a given u7 wins. gokes and friends couldn't even beat zamasu

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

lol at this point i feel like the anime is intentionally throwing curveballs at toyotaro. wasn't ssg supposed to be stronger than ssb in the manga? oops

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Can't wait till we get to see champa's fidget spinner next episode

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Jedah posted:

Japanese Beerus, Champa, Vados and Whis all feel very fitting and good.

Universe 9 did way too much snickering, it got pretty old quickly. Don't miss Trio De Dangers one bit.

No one in the show missed them either. Their angel was glad to be free of the burden

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Firstborn posted:

Future Trunks just showed up. I thought it was from another timeline, but it turns out it's the same one from Z. That's kind of cool, I guess.

They should've let Kid Trunks have blue hair, too.

can king kai even go to earth and hang out with anyone now? it's kinda hosed up that goku leaves him dead and trapped in the afterlife while everyone parties it up on earth and has great food and bingo and poo poo

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

can king kai at least watch the ToP? did goku even tell him it's happening? no-one cares about poor old (dead) king kai

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

oh i forgot, goku saw king kai again when he dropped that poacher off on his planet to double kill king kai. did he at least tell him about the ToP then? gonna have to rewatch that episode

edit: no he didn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGOrBJFAuUY

what is with that blank stare/grin at king kai goku?

Condiv fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Aug 25, 2017

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

StrifeHira posted:

Sure he can. Who's gonna stop him, Jaco? You can't arrest a dead guy for being dead.

can the dead actually exit the afterlife without baba's help?

maybe she should bail king kai out of the afterlife so he can go crash one of goku's parties he's never invited to

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Manatee Cannon posted:

the cell fight

those are functionally parallel dimensions. the characters literally say that goku doing this saved them. it's not really up for debate

they said they'd be erased soon, but what exactly is soon for an almighty toddler?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Stallion Cabana posted:

This is kind of where I'm at and why I want Goku to lose.

Like even assuming the bait and switch happens where no one actually dies, Goku still shouldn't be the person that gets the chance to do that, because he doesn't deserve it. I am all for a 'surprise it was a fake out' thing but the idea that it's Goku that wins and either causes it (through a wish) or reveals that was the case, it's just like 'oh so Goku just made countless people completely lose their fuckin minds and it was all for a joke'.

But at the same time the show has been pretty clear over the last like 5 episodes that there is no one in this tournament that even approaches Goku in strength and that most people could be knocked out by Gohan and Piccolo. Goku getting a new powerup on top of that is just hilarious though.

jiren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRK_OMQGQlc

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Kashuno posted:

Iirc the only time he spoke was to say he would take care of Berserker Kale

yes his new form is in the special

he also told goku to gently caress off

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Raxivace posted:

I dunno about that. Consider Dr. Rota for example, and his amazing ability of-

he motorboated that guy's moobs

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Shinjobi posted:

Guys but Tien is stronger hurr durr he scuffed cell's shoes that one time hurr durr

I'm riding high today, fellas. It's Kriller Time.:smugdog:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I mean, could krillin really have done any better in that situation?

krillin didn't face tank a bunch of attacks (c'mon tien, you're not goku you can't pull this off)

he lost to a guy it looks like roshi might lose to next ep

tien probably would've been ohko by the blind fox. does he even have stinky shoe attack? or just a big dumb beam that doesn't hurt stuff and a technique that makes him suck even more

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

lowtax says theres too many subforums and they're using up all the server electricity. so he announces a tournament of posting for the 8 worst subforums, who must send teams of 10 posters. the loser subforums are deleted and their most common posters perma'd (also mods)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

amigolupus posted:

Forget Goten and Trunks, what I want to know is if Krillin and 18 taught Marron how to fight. Is she going to Destructo Disc some tanks and Solar Flare some fools?

i want to see this

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

question for the thread:

if you were hungry and buu was your friend, and he brought you a suspiciously shaped cookie, would you eat it?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

rare Magic card l00k posted:

The good guys being stupid is what led to Buu being freed in the first place.

ditto the loving androids. i started rewatching the cell saga recently and goku gets warning about the androids and he lets them be cause "i wanna fight those androids!"

also he slaps chichi through the wall of their house

just rewatching that and remembering all the people saying "why'd they make goku stupid in super :qq:" is making me laff

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

a cartoon duck posted:

People keep saying this but I really doubt that's what the showrunners are going for. I mean, we had that Kahseral guy save a kitten from a burning building while putting his own life at risk, pretty sure we are meant to take their justice deal at face value.

What will actually happen is that Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken Times Twenty Limit Breaker Goku and Jiren fuse and fight the Grand Priest again, entertaining the Zenos so that they decide not to erase everything.

he also went 5 on 2 against another team...

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the pride troopers don't have much pride if they're quintuple teaming injured people...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

HE'S SAVING ON CANDLES!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING IT'S IMPOSSIBLE ALL HIS CROPS WILL DIE IN THE SUMMER!!!