Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

fighterz is getting ginyu & nappa now too

http://gematsu.com/2017/10/dragon-ball-fighterz-launches-february-1-japan-adds-nappa-captain-ginyu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

hell yeah 18 actually got some badass well-animated scenes

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Burkion posted:

I still hold that the clown used to be evil as gently caress, likely still is, but Jiren beat the poo poo out of him and made him cut it out.

he still seems pretty evil in the manga

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

didnt see if anyone posted this one, but anyone + broly is kinda amazing

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Justin_Brett posted:

I'm up for an alternate take on the events of this arc, there's a lot of things he could change.

Some stuff has to change a bit at least, there a few pretty major differences already. There's no ssjb kaioken, meaning no need for Vegeta to get a transformation to keep up with that? And they mastered ssjb to hold the aura in and prevent stamina drain, and Goku used hakai on Zamasu

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

whole lotta people that kept insisting everything was predictable must be real confused right now

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

the soundtrack for kai was way better before they found out the guy plagiarized basically every song in his entire career and replaced it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYiMyhBhJpc

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

the bang extends from a hole in his forehead like a xenomorph mouth

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Crabtree posted:

And it isn't being attacked by lawyers?

almost certainly will be considering theyre accepting real money for cash shop poo poo & funi goes after every lovely dragonball game on byond

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

i got mad about broly then remembered its dragonball and if theres cool punching ill still like every second

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

a cartoon duck posted:

are Super Saiyan Devil Super Saiyans a thing in that Heroes thing yet, devils seem pretty popular as a counterpoint to gods there so that seems like the logical next step

this is kinda just mira

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

im still sad at how boring cell max is. it didnt have to be

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

where is the mr satan training arc

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

broly movie aesthetic was flawless

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Momomo posted:

The 3D in Super Hero looked a lot better than the 3D they used in Broly, but the rest of Broly was just so drat good looking

this is true. the 3D punch dimension did not look good in broly, the 3D in super hero looked pretty great the whole way through and did a much better job of making blows look like they had impact in 3D

the rest of broly just looked so good that i'll always want more

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Siegkrow posted:

Dragon ball fighterz had a few

there are a lot of less obvious ones that are obscured by the camera angle, its neat

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Larryb posted:

Doesn’t Goku basically have brain damage from hitting his head during his time with Grandpa Gohan or as that been retconned (I seem to recall him acting a lot more aggressive prior to that)?

I'd say its retconned to some extent now with the Dragonball Minus plot that got incorporated into the Broly movie later, but that was always the assumption before that point

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

It didn't retcon hitting his head, it did retcon Goku originally being sent to conquer the planet and inherent aggression

E: Its still probably the reason for the memory loss and him being more chill, its just not a reason he didn't rampage conquer the world

gay devil fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Apr 2, 2024

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

frieza would have learned kindness by eating 1 icecream

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

put swamp thing broly in

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

imagine how gross the shaders would look on him

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

CBR churns out multiple clickbait articles about Dragonball every day intended to generate angry fan videos and people fall for the bait every time

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Schubalts posted:

Krillin is one of the few friends Goku has who hasn't tried to kill him at some point, isn't he?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_OT-ahaYbQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

krillin with identical proportions except he has arms like tree trunks