Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

http://gematsu.com/2017/07/dragon-ball-fighterz-details-piccolo-krillin-online-battles

I want this game now.

quote:

Piccolo

Piccolo is considered to be one of the most technical characters with his expandable arm to grab his opponents. He has various ways to break the opponent’s guard and he can also fire fast and powerful beams. Players can charge up for a stronger attack by long-pressing the button. To create a huge blow, Piccolo can use his ability to release Ki blast from a range. For an effective strike, players will can even connect it with a combo move!

Krillin

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Krilin doesn’t have that much reach and power but easily compensate with several different techniques such as the Kamehameha to fight a long-range game. He also has tricky skill to confuse the opponent by leaving an image of himself before turning into an attack. Furthermore, players will gain extra by using the famous Senzu Bean. Fans will be delighted to know that his signature and unblokable attack is also included in Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Online Battles

In the Online Battles of Dragon Ball FighterZ, players can fight and interact with other users in the FighterZ lobby. That’s the perfect place to rise up to the arena stage and get matched with other users who are willing to battle! Players can also communicate with Z-Stamp, use facial expressions from Dragon Ball characters and watch their match with the replay mode!

More images in the link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I love Lady Broly

SOOONN GOOOOKKKKUUUU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

TFRazorsaw posted:

Whis and Vados found a box of two kittens and decided "hey, you know what'd be funny?" and the rest is history.

Now one doesn't eat enough and the other needs exercise and they are trying so hard.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I don't why, but I keep laughing at the U10 GoD hitting his fighters with his trunk.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Speaking 17 he might possibly be in Dragon Ball FighterZ.

http://shoryuken.com/2017/08/06/android-17-may-be-coming-to-dragonball-fighterz-according-to-comments-from-their-english-voice-actor/

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Blockhouse posted:

new dragonball fighterz characters: 16, 18, and Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta

Where is 17 :(

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Fargin Icehole posted:

Wait, if super saiyan god red was just enough to make a good effort against beerus, then Super Saiyan Blue is...what in this scenario? Still a hair shy of taking down gods of destructos?

The problem is blue takes a lot more energy. Red couldn't last the entire Beerus fight, blue would have given out sooner.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Burkion posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiHOHS8xYGk

gently caress that's good

Even The Gods of Destruction Appear Puny

Been waiting for this, didn't think it would happen and the OP was the full version.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Beerus is gonna be the arcade mode boss, I can feel it.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Yamcha and Tien trailer no voices so they are probably in early development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gRPtvqHCtc

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Carlosologist posted:

Am I the only one who still gets super hype seeing the opening? I usually skip most opens but Super's I sit through the whole thing

The song is so good

WOO HOO

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I liked all the fight noises Frieza made.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Tien.

Ain't nothin' in the rules that says Garlic Jr. wouldn't be allowed to drag people into the dead zone.

I legit think Yamcha would have handled that sniper dude a whole lot better.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Finally watched it , episodes own, new ED I don't have to skip owns. Despite all the cool poo poo, my favorite is still Goku just walking away from Toppa's beam attack it just looks so cool.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Burkion posted:

Arc Systems *REALLY* gets Tien!

Tien is gonna have a insta kill using his multiform technique, but before the finishing blow he will stand still allowing you to launch a super and kill him while his clones finish you off.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I wonder if Jiren can be erased like if Zeno were to erase his universe and he is just able to power through it like Frieza.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Caros posted:

He keeps kicking me in the dick. Why? Why does he keep kicking me in the dick?

Apparently Toppo rings him out in the exhibition by kicking him in the dragonballs. Also, Goku wins every fight in the manga I guess.

That look on Toppo's face is the best.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

HGH posted:

That second fiddle line is absolutely true but it still hurts. What a burn.

Between this and the dick kick in the manga Toppo has been great, Toppowns.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The battle of the second fiddles is gonna be cool.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

a cartoon duck posted:

So what's the over/under on Caulifla going Super Saiyan 3 tonight?

It's happening, but long enough for her to realize it's dumb and never do it again.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Well he just beat kefla fairly

and in the coolest way possible

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I can't believe Piccolo is gonna die protecting Gohan from a mouth laser again.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

How long do you think the Jiren fight will last?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The subtle clothes beam callback was cool.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

How would Shenron even fuse?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Can we talk about how when 18 got grabbed Tien told her to run?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Rirse posted:

Even more questioning is Vegeta's normal hair! Did the animator mix him up with Gohan?

I think you mean Bart.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It's gone now :(

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Plus the games have been very kind to him

All I'm seeing is Power Rangers.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

lmao no one in the show cares if Frieza is okay.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Got around to watching the episode since Crunchy was acting up for me over the weekend. Once they revive 17 they better give him the boat like he deserves.

RIP :qq:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Why couldn't Trunks and Mai stay? There would be two of them regardless of where they went, but I feel like one set being way older than the other would be less awkward.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

When does the Manga chapter drop cause I'm actually interested in it now.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm glad the Manga is good now.

https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/964860446850277376

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

punk rebel ecks posted:

Goku Black would have been perfect if he wasn't literally just Zamatsu and never fused with Zamatsu.

Him fusing was worth it when he revealed his fusion name was Zamasu.

Also this episode is the only time Beerus' you fought well praise feels like it means something.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

punk rebel ecks posted:

Wait, he sounds just like Goku! Why does he sound British in DBFZ then?

Wait until he goes Rose.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Pollyanna posted:

I'm still amazed at how the whole Freeza thing went absolutely nowhere.

It's just build up to Freeza convincing Jiren to ring himself out by saying strength doesn't mean anything to Zeno and the erasure of his universe means the erasure of the guy who killed his parents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Calaveron posted:

Goku Black destroying the time machine was pretty slapstick with the finger flick and sound effect
Also Vegeta and Goku arguing while Zamasu rambles on and Black intentionally pointing it out

The best part is he doesn't care, dude just really loves to hear himself talk.