Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
posting for posterity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Jedah posted:

me, watching the special:

SO GOOD. SO FRIGGIN' GOOD.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Darko posted:

Thats what he was saying, I thought. Beerus didn't care about SSBlue, but once Goku started using ultra instinct, he and the other gods started freaking out, because mastering that would put him above Beerus, as Jiren is above his god.

Also, the funniest part, in retrospect, is Goku going through all of his forms against Jiren. Regular, SSJ1, SSJ2,....no gently caress SSJ3, it's useless...SSGod...

sjj3 is about as good as frieza's buff boi form which is a massive energy sap directly into a jebaited

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Agoat posted:

I can't believe I'm asking this but have they released the music from when goku goes ui

It's not officially released but people have parsed it on youtube, you can find it by typing goku vs jiren ultra instinct song

Rutibex posted:

I want Jirens theme from when he is beating the crap out of SSj Blue Goku.

Yeah want this one as well, can't find it though. Admittedly, i only spent like 5 minutes looking

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Rules are nothing

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

I think its good and cool that the main character isnt one punch man and auto wins

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

This several page discussion about the merits of vore is why i never participate in these threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Kurui Reiten posted:

Something something Buu kills everyone.

buu would never be released if either goku or vegeta dies in a battle to the death prior to the buu arc