Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I can't wait for the sailor scouts to take out all of team gohan, leaving only the androids, frieza, goku, and vegeta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Josuke Higashikata posted:

There's probably some strange gimmick to Jiren other than him being Sayytama (as /a/ put it) but hopefully he's interesting when he finally goes out.

Since Hit had the power of The World, Jiren obviously has the power of Bites the Dust.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Do potara earrings have to come from the same set to fuse, or is Shin and U6 Kai going to take off the opposite earrings at the same time and fuse into a lazy version of Shin until they gather the Dragon Balls again?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Meet the new Broly, same as the old Broly.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

iamsosmrt posted:

I'm going to withold any judgment about this Bardock thing until it comes out, I feel like it could go either way as far as good or bad but since it's DB, just going to keep my expectations low and hopefully be pleasantly surprised.

I enjoyed the chapter and I hope the arc does something interesting with the Heeters assuming they'll end up as the main villains.

Actually just realizing that Broly is canon, technically Granolah should be much much stronger than he's been if he's supposed to even surpass Broly's strength as well.

Broly was super chill when he made the wish, completely relaxed for once. No power up at all.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I'm expecting it to be that Bardock saw Granolah and his mom, got radio'd to find out if there were any other survivors, and lied and said no.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Add train attack as a technique to Xenoverse 2, you cowards

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Kami was fully willing to just not have Dragon Balls anymore until Goku convinced him to revive Shenron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
And it's not a live service game. Just log in every now and then, do the most recent DLC, and you're good. Sure, you don't have a money printer, but it's a nice consistent trickle of saps like me buying Goku (Mid).