Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

hot take on the ground floor: Goku is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I can't believe we have no GodTube yet, that's easily the best part of Super

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

seriously, this is a joke that directly led to Zamasu losing his poo poo and going after Goku in the first place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNMrDi2OyOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ixbh1tC_pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YqsQr_FdTM

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Zamasu posted:

I'm Zamasu and I approve this message.

ur dead tho, you got beat by a small child

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Can't wait for Caulifla to fight with Goku and figure out the secret to god ki, concentrating energy in your head

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

y'all, Caulifla calling Goku an old man was pretty funny

also the return of the ultra super saiyan was funny too

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Kale definitely has a crush on Caulifla, but she's too much of a Goku to realize it. I thought this was obvious!

Cabba being alt-Vegeta is pretty funny though

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Zeno is a good character, if only because he puts so much fear into everyone else around him

My favorite character right now is definitely Caulifla, I hope she gets good fights and masters all the Super Saiyan forms despite only turning SSJ like, six hours ago

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

So, my guess is that Goku uncorks whatever new form he has within the next five episodes, since it looks like he's fighting Jiren now

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

What if Beerus and Champa are from the destroyed universes 🤔

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I feel like the battle between U7 and U2 is going to have the most losses on both sides, and Vegeta may job

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

but yeah the girls kicking U11's collective rear end was excellent, I want a U6 Cauli and Kale spinoff, or at the very least an OVA after the tournament

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I interpreted Kale saying "I hate who I am" as she hated that she couldn't help Caulifla or hated that she was always holding her back because she was so demure and such. seemed rather obvious, but the other interpretations are interesting

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I've been trying to figure out what Goku's new form will be but I have no clue at all. that one promo image is his hair that's normal but with some strands of Blue, but what could it mean...

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Universe 3 has a Baby look alike , so that will be really interesting to see if he gets an episode

e: oh, there's a Giru lookalike too! The GT verse must be destroyed post-haste

Carlosologist fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Aug 4, 2017

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the U6 Namekians are actually the pirates

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

someone give me a caption for this picture, i'm making it my new avatar

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

theory: Goku will use Kaioken, then use Blue, somehow creating Red

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

They'll probably do the SSG ceremony while Goku is in Blue, that makes sense to me

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

if SSG retains its healing factor then i guess Goku will be using it to get a boost for his stamina/ki

aka he's cheating!!

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

in the BoG adaptation in Super, Beerus put a hole in Goku that was explicitly shown to heal as Goku tapped more and more into the power

but now that someone suggested that Gohan was the one getting the power up I refuse to believe otherwise until proven wrong by the anime

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Gohan v Toppo is gonna make Toppo realize that Goku isn't evil since his son is the symbol of justice for U7

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Super does little emotional beats really well, Gohan looking at the locket was a really good character moment

still though, Gowasu :smith:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Hit is just the right amount of stereotypical edgy that he's not a loser, he's just so loving cool! Dyspo was kind of a dumb fighter, he's probably getting eliminated real soon

Goku just being able to turn on SSG makes sense with his character, given he's been doing impossible things all the time. Master Roshi is gonna mafuba all of universe 4, book it. Best part of the episode is Champa's vuvuzela

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Honestly how can you say Vados isn't going to miss Champa if U6 is eliminated, she brought his vuvuzela :3:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

That was actually in the episode, it had me rolling

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loBCzSatnrk

Behold, another example of the amazing dub. I can't wait until it gets to the Tournament of Power, that will be great

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

that scene where Roshi implied rape against the one U4 fighter sure was cringeworthy :stonk:

but overall good episode, was kinda rooting for the Giant Birdman though

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

but seriously it was really touching that Goku and Krillin got all teary-eyed over their teacher dying, that got to me a little bit :unsmith:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Goku didn't grow into an adult until he was at the 22nd martial arts tournament right? so Trunks and Goten still have a few more years before they grow up

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

DBZA after the Androids is really good, but tbh I'm really not a fan of the stuff they create originally. Maybe it's because the art doesn't mesh well with the original images

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Monaghan posted:

Goku wishes that the king of all be destroyed since having this genocidal man child around is clearly not a good thing.

But enough about Goku

I kinda hope that Goku's new form isn't some crazy multiplier or anything, like I hope he actually managed to somehow transcend to the plane of the Gods

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Gohan, a veteran fighter, still doesn't know how to dodge

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

lol just how many bottles did Roshi bring if he's relying on the Mafuba as a technique

I hope Frost gets his smug rear end kicked off soon, he's worse than Freeza since he's a stupid clone

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I'm pretty sure the witch lady who got Mafuba'd in the last episode was thrown off the edge in the bottle, and then she appeared normally on the eliminated bench

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Roshi in third place now makes me want to see him last long enough to get the wish on the Super Dragon Balls

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I'm willing to assume that Jiren is probably a huge rear end in a top hat that only fights because it's a necessity to protect his shithole universe. Probably another guy who has never trained a day in his life

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I think every episode has been good, even the bad ones. Vegeta finally showed up for the first time in weeks after Brianne scared him off, so that was cool

I'm just happy there's actual Dragon Ball to talk about instead of fanwank for the period between GT and now

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I mean, it looked like Mai would have cracked Black's potara when he and Zamasu were at their love cabin. too bad she missed

she did have a great showing in that arc though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

maybe guns "hurt" Goku in the same way a fly bothers a regular person? it's like "ow, that was annoying for a second"

at least, that's how I interpreted it. the old theory is also good, skin is weaker? who knows, it's just punchmans