Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

"You can just call me...Doku"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

King Furry can call down a satellite laser on top of Nappa and frankly there is no other game that can make that kind of situation happen.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

New Leaf posted:

She can make Frieza blush.

They just added Vegeta as a raider and even though it's Saiyan Saga Vegeta, he has a unique animation and dialog when it's sombody with the Bulma skin doing the skill on him :eng101:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

bowmore posted:

I thought super was great, even the dumb stuff

super saiyan god kaio ken gently caress yeah

Zamasu going "kaio what now" is just :allears:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Super Hero looks pretty drat good but i can still remember all the psychedelic colors and patterns and poo poo from all the various attacks that Broly threw out in the Broly movie. Super Hero doesn't go super crazy until the Cell Max fight at the end i guess? Plus when the Gammas are fighting Gohan in the rain too i suppose.