Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i'm gonna wait 20 years for dragon ball super kai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
https://twitter.com/MrGenzoman/status/923303130938400769

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

toriyama really doesnt remember poo poo does he. i just read about the phoenix and paradise grass wrt roshi's immortality

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

man it is very disappointing they didnt use the maximum the hormone song in super

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

now that ive watched up to episode 46 dubbed (the most current, completed, dubbed arc) of DBS i am very close to starting GT :(

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i saw fusion reborn for the first time today. "dictator" getting clowned on would be a pretty good bit to show the republicans who like dragonball. i was really impressed by the animation and aesthetic for the fights with janemba's second form

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i see dragon ball super on hulu is only available with the 40 dollar a month (!!!) subscription plan lol

really good strategy there funimation

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

hahaha talking to my friend about this got him to cancel his hulu sub (also because he was watching a show but they only had episodes 6-10 and 1-5 had expired).

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean you can watch the entirety of Super on Funimations streaming service for 8 bucks a month.
not dubbed. listening to old lady goku in 2018 lol

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

dbs broly was good because all of the lovely side characters were absent

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i hope gohan is dead and in hfil

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

was this discussed yet? might be losing some VAs over this

https://twitter.com/NickRekieta/status/1167320838124662784

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i hate the smug angels and i hope a villain destroys them, if only temporarily

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

the pacing in dbs is so much better than z it's insane to me to read reviews to the contrary

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i wish hit's head didn't remind me of a penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

now that's a thinker