Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

I would watch a prequel series about Gowasu and Rumsshi working on developing their GodTube channel, with Zamasu as a side character serving tea and growing gradually more irritable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

RBX posted:

I actually have this and more of our fave moments ready but I've been busy. I'll put them in this weekend. Its a spoiler though.

Not really, Zamasu is just hugging his very good friend Goku.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Isn't it pretty easy to assume that Kale's rage form accesses god ki? Why are people making such a big deal out of-

Oh, right, she's a woman.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I still think Dyspo looks too similar to Beerus and Champa to not be related in some way. I get that he's a rabbit and they're cats, but maybe they're at least from the same planet or something?

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Kelp Plankton posted:

I liked how she asked Goku about the tingly back thing and he absolutely knew what she was talking about.

I wonder when he figured that out. I bet he never mentioned it to anyone. Not out of malice or anything, just because it wasn't relevant when every existing Saiyan he knew was already a super Saiyan.

I think he just never consciously thought about it that way before. His reaction seemed more like "Huh, I guess my back does tingle whenever I do it."

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Paparoni is an amazing name. I hope that guy gets to do something.

Also, I'm surprised I've never seen that name used for a pizza place.

The Awesomesaurus fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Aug 4, 2017

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

After how serious the Goku Black arc was, I like how it turns out that U10's Kai is obsessed with Godtube and tea, the GoD is a dumb, loud rear end in a top hat, the angel is a goofy kid, and the top fighters in the universe are all comic relief. No wonder Zamasu went mad.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Enourmo posted:

Say didn't like 6 of them fit in the same time machine in the Goku Black arc? How the gently caress could one vaguely humanoid being not fit inside, even accounting for wings and tail?

Didn't Bulma modify it so multiple people could fit inside?

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Of course Whis and Vados would miss their loud, rowdy boys. They're good kitties.

The Awesomesaurus fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Aug 20, 2017

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm glad only one of the woman warriors tried to seduce Roshi, I was worried both of them would. Though, still kinda hosed that he essentially threatened to rape the energy weapon girl.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I unironically hope there's an episode in the future where Krillin, Bulma, and everyone else sit Roshi down to discuss his problematic, gross behavior.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

sassassin posted:

My bet is that Jiren is a gag character (which is why he's not considered for GoD of his universe, but is nevertheless unbeatable).

I hope that it turns out that his deep voice from earlier was because he needed to clear his throat, and it turns out he has the most obnoxious, high-pitched, screeching voice when he actually starts talking.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I don't get why people are saying Tien didn't do anything. He pulled off some sweet poses.

The Tien Force

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Crabtree posted:

What did Cell, Raditz and Nappa reincarnate as?

Marron, Goten, and Trunks respectively.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

TheHan posted:

You'd think Krillin would be a bald bro and give the guy a senzu bean.

Yeah, wtf. Everyone hates Frieza, and Jimeze seemed like a pretty chill dude, if a little overdramatic.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

So he wasn't DB's Superman after all, he was DB's All Might.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I hope a Goku and Caulifla fusion happens sometime (or is in the next Dragon Ball Fusions).

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Momomo posted:

It's been a long time since Jaco has showed up too. When was the last time we even saw him?

He arrested (and took the credit for capturing) those animal poachers that Goku and 17 fought.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Was anyone else hyped to see Rabanra + Zarbuto?

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Momomo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lojvWUsa0tc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4&t=49s

I don't wanna live in the same world as someone who thinks the first one is better.

My only complaint about the dub version is the way they cut to goofy music when Mr. Satan shows up, and other scenes. Kinda ruins the flow.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

I'm honestly surprised the two Namekians are the last two fighters for U6. There's no way they'll last that long, will they?

I hope that means they have some sort of Super Namekian form hidden away that Piccolo will be able to achieve.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Piccolo's going to absorb the other namekians, they're going to take over his mind and Vegeta is going to be forced to fight him for the first time in fuckin' twenty years or whatever. He'll probably grow huge, too.

They never even fought during the Saiyan Saga, either. That would be their first fight ever.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

RIP Obuni’s weird potato baby.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

cisneros posted:

Maybe fat namekian gets piccolo and the other guy

“HELLO GOHAN, I AM YOUR NEW DAD NOW.”

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

That music that started playing after Gohan saved Piccolo/when the U2 dudes made that black hole heart was pretty sick.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I like that 17 and 18 have become Goku’s best buddies during the tournament.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I can’t wait for another OST to get released. All the music in this episode was loving great.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Barudak posted:

If vegeta knocks even one person out of the ring using that “shoot tons of tiny ki blasts that only generate smoke for your opponent to smugly emerge from” this entire arc will be worth it.

Piccolo actually knocked someone out by using Hellzone Grenade, so anything is possible!

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Pureauthor posted:

Bald dudes get KO'd pattern still going strong.

Frieza’s hosed.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I’m glad my boy Paparoni will finally cut loose next episode.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Manatee Cannon posted:

is there a guy named after pizza

because I want to make a paporoni pan pizza combo in the next db fusion

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Miss_Piiza

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

I know I shouldn't be questioning this, but I have to wonder how a scientist fused with three robots made an organic being that looks nothing like the components that made him up.

I feel like Anilaza was designed in mind with Nigirisshi being the 4th fusee rather than Paparoni. That would make way more sense.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Please do not let the translator's apparent lack of the most basic Japanese language rule do this to you

I just figured that translation made more sense since the name is supposed to be based off of Lasagna.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Wait, if Anilaza actually ate 18, wouldn’t that have just immediately disqualified U3? Unless Zeno has a vore fetish and decides it’s cool.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I liked Shin having a nervous breakdown about Anilaza.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Wow, I can’t believe that Gowasu was just hiding the whole time.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Watching Frieza get taken down a peg by Dyspo was pretty satisfying.

Now I kinda want to watch a what-if where the Pride Troopers take down Frieza and his empire.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Caidin posted:

I want to see if Shin and Beerus actually alter their administration at all post tournament now that it's been spelled out that their universe is a complete disgrace and the bottom rung of multiversal society.

I’d be down for a mini-filler arc where Shin and Beerus start working better together for the benefit of their universe, but it ends up having negative consequences for Goku and everyone else. Like, Beerus hakais a new universal threat before it can destroy a bunch of civilizations, and Goku/Vegeta get pissed because they wanted to fight a strong guy.

The Awesomesaurus fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Jan 14, 2018

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Elfface posted:

Toppo's source of power is his mustache, so Vegeta has to become his GT version to surpass him.

I just realized how fuckin weird Toppo would look without his stache. I kinda wanna see that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

Pureauthor posted:

I can't believe we're going to end without enough new material for Xenoverse 3.

They definitely have enough material for new characters.

Can’t wait to school on dudes as Maji Kayo.